fourty nine

(A/N - buckle up everyone)

Luna's POV
~*~

I couldn't hear anything, the ringing in my ears silenced Sungho's horrifying voice that was still screaming out abuse to me.

I turn my head to stare up at Sungho who's face was distorted with such anger and disgust as he stared down at me.

All the memories of feeling like I wasn't enough for him came flooding back.

"I-I'm-" I wheeze for a breath. "-so s-sorry,"

"I don't want your fucking apology bitch!" Sungho slurs.

Sungho scowls before reaching down and grabbing ahold of my throat with both of his hands, choking me from the little air that I had.

My eyes widen quickly reaching up to try and pry his strong hands off of me, tears streaming down my face non-stop.

I feel extremely light-headed before my hands go completely limp on top of Sungho's hands.

This was it.

I lose control of my head as it flops to the right, I stare hopelessly at the ground in my blurry vision.

I saw a light.

Fuck did I really die?

I hazily open my eyes to see light suddenly flood into my room after my door gets kicked opened.

"HEY!" Someone yells.

My guardian angel.

"Get back!" Sungho shouts. "I'll kill her!"

I look up through my blurry vision to see Minju slowly walking in, his daughter Chaeyoung right behind him.

"You wouldn't want to do that," Minju says calmly.

"Get back!" Sungho panics.

"You already have a lot of charges against you, Are you sure you want to add first-degree murder to the list?" Minju says while walking closer and closer.

Sungho releases the pressure from my throat while desperately looking around for his knife he threw away earlier.

I take in a desperate wheeze of air, gaining a little strength to lift my head slightly.

Sungho turns his head away for a split second in attempt to reach for the knife that was on the floor a metre away from us.

Minju takes the opportunity and immediately throws himself onto Sungho tackling him to the ground away from me, restraining him against the floor.

"NO!" Sungho screams.

Chaeyoung rushes towards me, helping me up off the floor before practically carrying me out of the dorm.

I couldn't feel anything, my entire body felt numb which made me unsure on whether my legs were even moving as we walked out of the dorm.

"It's okay, I got you," Chaeyoung says, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Call Jae and say code seven at Luna's dorm," Minju shouts from inside.