EVIL CACKLE

Niki looked at Sausage in confusion.

"Xornoth? Are they your friend?"

Sausage grinned widely.

"They're my BEST friend. They, they SAVED ME from people who were trying to hurt me."

"BEST friend? Sausage, I'm offended. I thought we had something special." 

A voice from above spoke softly.

Niki's head shot up as the woosh of wings filled the air.

She looked up and saw a human with beautiful wings.

Now, don't misunderstand her. 

Niki had always loved Phil's wings, with the traces of stars in the inky black feathers.

But this one's wings were colorful and alive, reds and yellows and greens and blues bursting together in one big splash of paint.

"Holy cow" She chirped.

The man landed gracefully on the ground.

Sausage's face lit up as he tackled the man.

"JOEYYYYYYYY!"

They both fell to the ground with a crash.

"Get off me, you-"

"JOEY! MY MAN!"

"YOU SAID I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

"YOU AREEEE"

Niki watched them, and then loose a giggle. This scene was... familiar. She smiled. Of course. L'Manburg times.

Then she frowned. 

Those days are over, she chided herself. Don't live in the past. You're fine now. You have a real family.

The winged man, Joey, pushed Sausage off with a great flourish.

"You ruined my dramatic ENTRANCE, Sausage! I was TRYING to introduce myself PROPERLY to our new guest."

Sausage sighed. "You do realize it must take at least half of your brain cells to speak like that, right?"

Niki sighed, and pulled them both off the ground with great strength.

Joey bowed dramatically. "Hello, my lady. Yes, I am taken."

Niki smiled. "Alright? I'll keep that in mind."

Joey then looked at Sausage, eyebrow raised.

"So, what is your relation to our guest...?" asked the parrot hybrid. Sausage simply shrugged, a sheepish look on his face.

"Um, So, i don't actually know her-"

"But she's in your kingdom-"

"She got swept here by a storm-"

"But you called her your best friend-"

"No, that was XORNOTH. I called XORNOTH my best friend."

"...Who?"

The men both suddenly looked at Niki, like they remembered she was there. She waved back nervously.

Then they looked at each other again, and grinned.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh, I'm DEFINITELY thinking what you're thinking."

"It's a great idea right?"

"Hm. We should totally-"

"SHOW HER THE EMPIRES SMP POWERPOINT!"

"NO, YOU IDIOT! INTRODUCE HER TO XORNOTH!"

"Oh. Ok." Sausage turned towards Niki. "Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ok. Ohhhhh. That's what you mean."

"Niki, darling, we're going to let you meet Xornoth, but keep in mind, he IS taken, ok?" Niki slowly shook her head.

"Mm. Yes. Ok. Don't flirt with the random person that I'm apparently going to meet soon. Yes, I got it."

Sausage's head suddenly flew up.

"Ow. Ow, Ow, I couldn't summon him." Joey looked over in surprise. "Really? Hm..."

Niki laughed. "Summon him? God, don't tell me he's a... god."

She thought of DreamXD, and shuddered.

Joey shook his head absentmindedly, a concerned look still on his face. "No, no, he's an all-powerful demon."

"Ah. Yes. That's so better." Sausage snorted.

Joey glared at Sausage. "Our telepathic connection isn't working. We might have to try something more direct."

Niki tilted her head. "Telepathetic Connection? What, don't tell me you have a magical vine sticking out of your arm or something OH MY GOD YOU DO WHAT THE ACTUAL BEJESUS."

Sausage grinned sheepishly as he brandished a nasty looking red vine that was curled around his arm.

....This is one of the longest chapters I've written in a while.

...Gosh I'm addicted.

ALSO, Corrupted Niki: Yes? No? :D