Chapter 35

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

It's been a week and a half since our debut, things really hit off. We became the most popular group in just two days. We celebrated our success with a small party with us friends at a small café down town.

I'm currently doing my daily patrols around the school making sure everything is in check and there is nothing wrong with any equipment, area, facilities, and the students. 

"Good afternoon, Euphie-sama." A female student bowed at me.

"Good afternoon, Riselle-san. Does the chemistry club need anything? supplies? new equipment.." I smiled and asked.

"We are alright here." She looked around and then affirmed to me. There was a student behind her who poured a green liquid to another then it started rising up.

"Contain" I chanted as it was about to explode, I used water magic to surround it as it exploded.

"*sigh* Thank you Euphie-sama. Fin, did you missed a measurement again?" Riselle narrowed her eyes at the student, a guy named Fin.

"I might have..hehe" He smiled cheekily at her and scratched the back of his head.

I looked around their very large chemistry club room and an idea popped in my mind, Why not install or create a safety barrier for the club rooms? So that any harmful substance doesn't come out but the students can.

"Euphie-sama?" 

"Oh sorry, I just thought of something," 

..

Okay, I need to just mention to the headmaster about that and propose it to him. It would make our security better and keep our students, employees, and possible guests safe. We already are planning on adding the escalators and potential elevators.

I was walking around the campus when I was patted in the back. I looked back and it was Sir Seisyll.

"Oh, Good afternoon Sir Seisyll. Is there anything wrong?" I asked.

"The headmaster would like to talk to you." He held out his hand so I took it, he then teleports us into the office of the headmaster.

"Ah, Euphie-hime, just the person I was looking for. You see, I have something for you to do." Wow, telling me to do something already?

"Good afternoon as well, headmaster. You have something else for me to do aside from facilitating the new enrollees, monitoring academy maintenance, suggesting projects, training the archery club and other additional work you've given me?" I smiled at him. He gulped and sir Seisyll shook his head in disappointment.

"I'm just kidding, *giggle* I enjoyed doing does work. So, what is it headmaster?" He let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, there is an upcoming competition coming up, each academy will pick two representatives one of each gender. They will compete in terms of testing your IQ and M.E." 

"By M.E what do you mean?"

"Magic Excellence."

I nodded my head, "Do you perhaps want me to be the female representative?" 

"Precisely." He pursed his lips. Silence overcame the room, his sweat dropped to the floor while Sir Seisyll just stood at the corner reading a book.

"*sigh* I don't see why not? As long as you agree to what I ask you of." 

..

"Alright, I agree." He said, defeated. I smiled in satisfaction, he needs to buy more than a couple magic stones which is quite costly but I trust he has a lot of money to afford it Fufu~

"Well, I best be on my way. Lovely speaking to you, Headmaster." I beamed and pranced out back to my duties.

.

.

"You are going to do WHAT?!" Ryza exclaimed.

"I'm going to be the female representative, headmaster asked me if I wanted to and I agreed. I repeated.

"He forced you didn't he?? That old-" Ty Bellowed till I cut him off.

"No he did not" I laughed, "We negotiated."

"Pfft- good luck to the headmaster." Basil snickered.

"Do you know when will the competition be?" Sel asked.

"I guess two weeks from now? I'm curious as to who will be the male representative though." 

"Oh it's my fiancé, Albercht." Mara said.

Hm, so me, the Vice President and President of Crestbreeze Academy will be the representatives..how come I think this is quite overused?? Even in my last life during school events competitions they'd send the vice and the president.

So during those two weeks before the competition, my project regarding the escalator and elevator was successfully implemented. The headmaster was in one corner drawing circles on the ground while I smile cheerfully at the students who were enjoying the convenience. I even tutored Sir Albercht during the two weeks.

"Good day Sir Albercht" I greeted him with a small smile, for some reason I feel like there's something bad going to happen. It was almost time to leave, the venue is at the capital of Svetlana Empire, Citrine Royal Institute. 

"You can do this Euphie!" Ryza cheered me on and hugged me.

"You'll be great." Basil patted my back.

"Be careful there ok?" Sel reminded me.

"Don't talk to strangers." Ty also reminded me.

"Also don't stray away from Albercht, stay as close to him as possible!" Mara reminded me as well.

"Um..I'm here too" Albercht said. They laughed and also wished him luck. We were laughing then suddenly they stopped, Ryza stared at me seriously.

"Euphie, don't move ok? calm down. Ty." She looked at Ty and he nodded, I was confused but when it fell to my cheek I figured out what it was.

A Spider.

To be Continued . . .