35. Crazy Mew

Gulf: where is everyone?? gulf comes down and asks Mew, who is standing or we can say posing in front of his car like a model....

Mew: oh!! You came...they all are gone but they asked me to take you with me...

Gulf: what and where is Grace??

Mew: She also went with them, you were taking too much time to get ready, so she went....Now stop talking and get in the car so that we can also go...

Gulf: what?? No, I am not going...

Mew so what you wanna talk here all night with me....

Gulf: shut up...I meant I am not coming with you....never....I told you to stay away from me then why did you wait for me...

Mew: Coz I am a gentleman...how can I leave my accidental wife alone...

Gulf: gave a death glare to Mew...Wife my ass...I am not going with you ...you go alone I will go in my car...

Mew: looked at Gulf's ass ..hmm. nice ass....

Gulf: why are you staring my ass you pervert....

Mew: I am staring at my accidental wife, you only said na Wife my ass...

Gulf: Mr.Mew Suppasit don't try to act over smart ..if you are forgetting let me remind you I don't like being around you so don't try to behave as if we are friends or something....now no one is here so stop acting and stay away....

Gulf move towards his car but stopped in between when he heard Mew's voice ..

Mew: Hello Mom, Gulf refused to come with me I guess he still didn't move on...he feel uncomfortable around me...mom I feel so bad what is my mistake why he is behaving this rudely with me ..mom...Mew faked a crying voice...

Gulf: Run and snatch the phone from mew...no mom I was just joking but when he didn't hear any voice from another side then he understood that Mew didn't dial mom's number...Gulf punched Mew's shoulder ...are you crazy or what?? What do you think about yourself... didn't I tell you not to tell anyone about this arrangement....what the hell do you want Mew why are you doing all this....Gulf again moves towards his car...

Mew: If you don't want this prank to get true then come here and sit in the car...else I will call mom and you know how she will feel after that ....I am sure she can't see me crying coz of guilt of something which I haven't done....

Gulf: come closer to Mew, what you will get Mew by doing all this ...why you want to go with me ...

Mew: coz I want to tell you that no one...I repeat no one can be bossy around me...now sit else I will call your dad and make him feel guilty for forcing you into this marriage...

Gulf: Hold collar of Mew, you will pay for this Mew Suppasit...and I will make sure of that .....

Mew: yeah I am ready to pay honey, how you want me to pay...by cash or with my body...

Gulf: Closed his eyes in complete anger you are disgusting Suppasit...

Mew: Let this disgusting person can give you good ride honey....

Gulf: Push Mew and open the door of passengers seat and sit....

Mew: move towards the driving seat and smirk that's like my boy Kanawut ...

Mew was driving the car when Gulf shouted oh boy!! I left my phone at home...

Mew: do you want me to go back for that...