15. Grass:-)

Author's POV.

Yoongi walked downstairs lazily. He didn't do anything but he was tired.

"Samchon! Tae wiggled on his feeding chair as he saw Yoongi walking towards him. Yoongi pinched his nose softly. "How did you get out of my bed uh?" He said with his nose scrunched.

"I brought him down just before walking you..." Jin said as he placed a plate infront of Yoongi.

"Ew!" Yoongi scrunched his nose. "Why so many vegetables!?" He asked with a disgusted face.

"Well....no more meat for you Yoongi..." Jin sighed.

"And why's that?"

"Because you're on a diet from today..." Namjoon said as he served himself a plate full of veggies.

"Uh? But I'm on break..."

"Yeah...but remember? You're going back in a week...so you need to look perfect." Joon said as put some in his mouth. "And they're not that bad."

Seriously? Yoongi rolled his eyes. I can't stand eating these grass again...but. he looked at his tummy. He is right...I'm quite out of shape... He then looked at his plate and felt his stomach cry.
He slowly grabbed a fork and put a slice of radish into his mouth along with spinach.
FUCKING sucks! He stood up.
"Hyung...i need to use the bathroom real quick... don't wait for me if I'm late." With a bow he ran back to his room.

He drank some water and looked at the clock. "Hm...past 11 pm." He sighed. "Why can't I just meet him right now?" He tossed on the bed looking out of the window at the sky which was decorated with beautiful stars.

~~

Jimin leaned against the window watching the stars. He was happy that Jennie supports him for what he is but is nervous about the date.

She said that the person was someone who is her favorite. What does she mean by this? Hoseok?

If it's Hoseok then it's fine...I'll explain everything to him and end this then and there. I have no interest in dating my bestfriend. Moreover I love him as a brother. Jimin sighed on his thoughts.

But what if it's not Hoseok....? I don't want to mess up!
Jimin shook his head. But what could he do?...he already said yes to his sister.

"I wonder what he looks like...."

~~

~~

The next morning.

"Good morning sir!" Hyunjin bowed to Yoongi and the boy just nodded. "Your fans are going crazy...it's been two weeks since you're out of social media...when are you planning on posting, sir?"

"Maybe today...what say?" He looked at Hyunjin who was a bit confused. "I'm going on a date tonight so maybe I can take some pics for the gram before going."

Felix and Hyunjin shared a look before both the boys smiled. "So he siad yes huh?" Felix asked as he placed Yoongi's breakfast on his table.

"Well...not... exactly...but yes...he is coming..." Yoongi looked down at his hands.

"That's....good.." Hyunjin smiled. "I'll check which is the best celebrity restaurent in Busan."

"Send me the details once you find it...I'll check the security!" Felix added.

Yoongi could finally breathe in peace. His dream was coming true. He was finally going to meet Jimin without fucking up. And maybe...he will marry him one day...who knows...

"Oh wow! Look! Hyunjin showed his tablet. "This place looks perfect! Shall I book a table for you, sir?"

"Book the whole place!"

"What-" Hyunjin nodded. Felix was not lying...this man doesn't care about his money at all. "Okay..."

"Is it safe?" Felix asked. "I mean...will there be any press issues?"

"I don't think so...it's clear..." Hyunjin assured as he rechecked on his tablet.

Knock knock.

All the three looked at the door. "I'll get it!" Felix said and quickly opened the door. "Oh hi! Good morning sir." He bowed to Namjoon who completely ignored him and walked in. "Your flight tickets are book..." He said.

And Hyunjin and Felix directly looked at Suga whose smile was long gone. "W-when..?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. 11 am."

All three of them sighed relief and Namjoon eyed them confusingly. "Is there something?" He raised a brow.

"No... I-... I'll pack my stuff i guess.."

"Sure." With that Joon left.

Yoongi sat on his bed with a sigh. "He always gives me heart attacks."

"I was almost dead this time!" Felix added as he closed the door.

"I'll ask the stylist to stop by 3 hours before the date...will it be okay?" Hyunjin asked.

"It will be perfect!"

~~

Jimin yawned like a kitten as he slipped down his bed and walked towards the window. He pulled the curtains and inhaled in the warmth of sunlight that hit his skin.

His guts were giving him good vibes...like his day will go super good. He rubbed his eyes and walked to his mirror to look at himself.

And...

"AAAAAAAAARRHHH!!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!?

NO WAAAAAAAY!!

NOT TODAY!!!"

______________________________________

Am I updating too much?

I don't care tho... because I might disappear for somedays again....