Chapter 4

Jungkook

She pointed the gun towards David. David was shocked but soon smirked. "I knew this will happen that's why I got my guards ready" He said. "You sure?" Taehyung said. David looked around and saw his guard walking towards BTS and StrayKids and they stood beside them facing David. "I got all broke paying the guards.." Bangchan said as he sighed and I smirked. "WTF...YOU GUYS WILL BETRAY ME JUST FOR MONEY?!?!" David asked while shouting. The guards stayed quiet. "Money talks sweet heart." Felix said in his deep voice while we had that devil smirk on our face. "I still have you daughter with me. Don't celebrate to early!" David said when his so called loyal guard held Lina. Yn pointed the gun on David and shoot his main part? (ahem ;-;) He held that part and it was bleeding badly and everyone went like "oooooohhh" 

On the other hand, David's guard was shocked and went to help his boss. Lina came running to us and we hugged Lina. Our guard handled the mess and we all went home. After we reach home Yn learned about her biological brother. It was hard for her to accept the fact. But soon she did and now BTS and SrayKids collaboration was official. Minho visits us daily. I started training  Yn for shoot. 

"Jimin, I won't kill you!!"  Yn said as she tried to stop Jimin. "Yn, I love you but I don't trust you, and after what you did to David...Oh no." Jimin said as he kept running. "At that time I was not trained..but now I am...I am trained by Jungkook...The Mafia King" Yn said as I smirked. I feel more powerful when my love ones reminds me of my power. Jimin sighed in defeat and stood in front of Yn, keeping an apple on his head. Yn aimed on the apple. I slightly back hugged her...kissng her neck..she  threw her head back..I smirked and slid my hands to the gun through her hands. Her eyes were closed and my eyes were only on her. I shoot and Yn shivered. She immediately opened her eyes and saw Jimin on the ground...she gasped and ran to him...she started shaking him while Taehyung also joined us. "Is this heaven?" Jimin said while opening his eyes shook open. 'WTF is Yn doing heaven?" Jimin said while he sat up straight. "Am I in hell ;-;" "Do I deserve hell?" "tf?" Jimin kept blubbering while Yn playfully hit Jimin. 

Time skips

Yn was reading book at edge of the bed.  I came and sat beside her and started cuddling. She kept her book on night stand and started cuddling me back. We were cuddling when I got a notification. "WTF.." I said under my breath. "What happened?" Yn asked worried. "How can I say this to Yn...that i got a notification of p*rn" I thought.  "Uh..Yn Baby?" I called her. She hummed in response. "Don't u think Lina is a bit lonely now a days?" I asked. "mmm..I don't think so...like we have so many people in this house!!" Yn replied. "Nooo she needs a sibling!!" I said. She chuckled and said "Why don't u just say tht u want me, huh?" Yn said. "K..Fineeee I want youuu!! Now come here" I said and was about to kiss her but she dodged it. "Don't test me you lil sl*t!" I said and went to the drawers and took out the handcuff and pushed her on the bed and tied her and rest is history : D. 

.

.

.

THE END

OK..I KNOW I AM LATE...LIKE TOOOOOOO LAE AND I'M SORRY ;-;. Cuz at a time I thought of leaving Wattpad but the love yall showed meee ugh!! I had to come back for my babies

COMMENT, FOR MORE. Please do comment and vote..it encourages me to write more!! Love yall...

VOTE, IF YOU LIKED IT.

FOLLOW, TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY STORIES.