Growing Relations

"Let's go" Taehyung spoke as we got out of the car.

We were walking inside the restaurant that our families wanted to celebrate new year in.

Jimin jungkook are there as well. Funny isn't it? But that's fine. Haha

Hobi is coming there with Oppa too.

We stepped inside as we already found everyone sitting on the table.

I smiled at everyone before walking to them as I quickly greeted everyone and wished them a new year.

I took my seat beside eomma (Mrs. Kim) as Taehyung took his seat beside me.

There were four seats left still.

Jin Oppa and hobi wasn't here yet.

We sat and talked with each other happily as I noticed appa (Mr. Kim) sitting quietly.

I wonder what happened...

Suddenly we saw Jin Oppa approaching us with hobi.

"Hello everyone!" Jin Oppa bowed at the elders and smiled at everyone as Hobi bowed to everyone as well.

I saw Hobi taking a seat with Taejun as jin Oppa took his seat beside Taehyung.

"should we order our dinner?" Appa spoke as everyone nodded.

We ordered our dinner as it was served to us after sometime and we started eating.

"It's so good to have a family dinner like this, doesn't it?" Eomma spoke as Mrs. Kim nodded her head.

"It's good to see our families being actual families." She spoke.

"Has work been fine taehyung ah?" Appa asked Tae as he nodded his head.

"everything is good appa." He smiled as I noticed mr. Kim looking down.

Is something wrong with him?

I decided to shrug my thoughts off, since it'd been weird if I asked him..

We kept eating and talking as after sometime we finished our food and talked for a while.

"It's 9:45 already, I think we should leave now.." Taejun spoke

Mrs. Kim nodded her head as Mr. Kim quickly spoke up, getting our attention "Taehyung, y/n can I talk to you for a minute"

From the corner of my eye I saw Mrs. Kim smiling at mr. Kim as Taehyung nodded his head and held my hand before following appa (Mr. Kim).

He took us to the booth that was slightly away from the table we were sitting at.

He looked down as I saw Taehyung clearing his throat.

"what is it that you want to talk about appa...?" Taehyung spoke.

"Well, you see that the business.." he was speaking but was cut off by Taehyung.

"I'm doing my best to take care of the business appa.. I'll do everything I can for the business.. I won't disappoint you, don't worry." Taehyung spoke calmly as I stood there confused as to why I was here if they wanted to talk about business.

Taehyung was still holding my hand as I stood beside him silently.

I looked appa's (Mr. Kim) face as I noticed guilt in his eyes, "Son.. I trust you." He spoke as I felt Taehyung stiffening.

"It's not about business. It's about you." He paused himself before looking down, "I know what I have done to you but I blindly continued to do it... I realized how much I have wronged you when you were almost on your death bed.