91. Sashes and Sickles.

Previously.......

"Tengen-sama, who is she?" Suma asked.

"She's the love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji. She becomes extremely flamboyant when angry." Tengen replied.

"No not her! I'm talking about that woman over there." Suma quickly denied by pointing at a room which was quite far away from them.

"What!?"

.
.
.
.

The other wives and the Hashiras looked at the direction pointed by Suma, but as soon as they looked there, outta nowhere, multiple pink obi sashes came flying towards them at incredible speed.

Tengen, Obanai and Mitsuri quickly reacted by slashing all of it. The sashes quickly retracted.

Right after that, a pair of sickles came flying towards them from an unknown direction. Tengen quickly clashed with the pair of sickles with his twin swords. However, the sickles went flying away to wherever it came from.

"WHOEVER IS THERE, COME OUT!" Tengen shouted as all of them looked around in different directions.

Suddenly, the same sashes came flying towards them in marvellous speed.

LOVE BREATHING
FOURTH FORM
TANGLING LOVE

Mitsuri quickly and skillfully wrapped her sword to one of the sashes and with her superhuman strength, pulled her sword along with the sash.

"SOMETHING'S COMING!!" She shouted.

Tengen decided to dash towards the direction from where the sash was appearing, but as soon as he took his first step, the same sickles came flying towards him from his both sides.

At the last second, he flipped backwards dodging it. But the sickles cut the sash thus resulting in Mitsuri to fail in pulling whoever was on the other side of it.

"These demons are not showing themselves. They know they will be in trouble if they went against 3 Hashiras." Obanai deduced.

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT MY WIVES, OBANAI!" Tengen shouted at him.

"Tch! Whatever."

"DON'T YOU DARE 'TCH' ME, YOU DAMNWIT!!"

"Ehh..ehhh..guys, i-it's not the time to fight." Mitsuri said in a panicked tone.

Before anyone could reply, the sickles came flying towards them again.

"You're no getting away this time." Tengen said under his breath and literally jumped towards one of the sickles and grabbed it. The sickle tried to fly back to its owner but Tengen didn't allow that.

Using one of his sword, he slammed it to the sickle made out of bones and tried to break it, but failed as it was extremely hard. Tengen then let go of the sickle and it went flying away.

Tengen instantly dashed towards the direction where the sickle went. Soon after, he saw a male figure standing there in the dark.

As he approached, the figure tried to slash him using his sickles but Tengen quickly blocked the attack using his swords.