22 Furious Husband

Part 22 Furious husband (Long Update)

Aman was shocked to the core. Is Vikrant talking about Khushi? How dare he...! Aman knew Vikrant. He was a shameless guy when it comes to the matter of women. He won't mind stooping low. He will go to any extent to get the girl on his bed... according to him, women are just for bed. That's all...

"What a girl she is...!" Vikrant said.

"How do you know about Khushi?" Aman asked, controlling himself.

"I saw her photographs with Johnson..."

Aman rolled his eyes.

"I would like to meet the model..."

"She is not a model but my PA"

"That's great..."

"Vikrant, she is not what you are thinking..." Aman said.

"Let her be anything... I will talk to her..."

"She won't do modeling for any company..."

"Why not, if I offer her more than what you offered?" he smiled cunningly.

"She is my friend..."

"Just now you said she is your PA?"

"Vikrant, try to understand... I was in hurry to complete the session. That's why I requested her to do the session."

Cutting him,

"So, she can be manipulated.... Right?"

"She was not ready to do it. She agreed only because I'm her friend and that too with saree..."

"Of course, that's what made me mad, Aman. I never thought a girl can collapse me with a simple saree"

"You are mistaken...she is not that kind..."

"I have seen many kinds... let me see what kind she is..."

"Vikrant, this is not done..."

"Stop talking like an old man, Aman. What if she likes me?"

"She won't..."

"Aman, are you trying her?"

"Shut up..." Aman gritted his teeth, clutching his collar.

Vikrant looked at his hand and then his face.

"Leave my office...now..." Aman said.

Vikrant removed his hand from his collar. He saw Khushi coming out of her cabin and going somewhere. Vikrant's face spilled a lusty expression. He left the office smirking.

Aman cursed himself for bringing Khushi into a problem. He knew Vikrant. He won't be quiet. He will try to reach Khushi at any cause. Aman was nervous.

Arnav who came there asked Aman.

"Why Vikrant came here, Aman?"

"He is a B***** Leave it..." Aman went to his cabin furiously, leaving thoughtful Arnav.

Evening

Khushi started from the office. She got down from the elevator and walked out of the building. She jerked as someone blocked her way, stopping the car at her feet at the office entrance. Aman was not wrong. Vikrant was not ready to leave this matter easily. He got down from the car, smiling at Khushi. Khushi frowned at him even though she saw him in the office. She was about to go from there, he stopped her, extending his hand.

"I need to talk to you," Vikrant said.

"I don't know who you are..." Khushi said calmly.

"I'm one of the main dealers of AM Designs"