Chapter 50

Ella's POV

"Anything from the trolley?" I hear the trolly witch walk up and down the train,I look over at Ron who quickly closes his book and digs in his pockets. Harry swiftly stands up and walks towards the door.

"You want anything?" I ask Hermione who was reading the daily prophet. She shakes her head,giving me the okay to walk towards the sliding door and stand behind Harry.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The old woman finally arrives at our compartment.

I stand behind Harry,waiting for Ron to start talking,"Packet of Drooble's. . . . . .and a Licorice Wand." He looks down at the coins in his hand," On second thought, just the Drooble's." "-lt's all right, l'll get it. Don't worry." Reassures him " -Just the Drooble's. Thanks."

And then I hear the most annoying sound ever," Two Pumpkin Pasties, please. Thank you." Cho Chang gazed at Harry and he was gazing back.

Even though I basically admitted my feelings towards him and he rejected me,I still want him to live his life and fall in love and have all those experiences. Like I wished for myself. Only I wanted it to be him.

The girls giggle like the little school girls they are. I giggle back mockingly and I recieve killing stares from Cho's gang.

" Anything sweet for you, dear?" Harry and Cho moment of love at first sight was interrupted by the trolly witch," Oh, no, l'm not hungry. Thank you." He walks past me,making eye contact resulting in him quickly removing the smile on his face.

"Anything from the trolley?" The witch asks me,I get the liquorice wand for Ron since Harry didn't and I ask for 2 pumpkin pasties in a annoyingly high tone.

" This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or. . .?" Hermione asks,concern clear in her voice.

"Loads, according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." I push the pumpkin pasties into Ron's hand as he speaks. I don't know why I bought them but the idea of eating them now made me nauseas.

Harry scratches his forehead along his scar," lt's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar." Harry stares at Hermione,answering vaguely,"l'm fine."

" You know Sirius will want to hear about this. . . . . .what you saw at the World Cup and the dream." I advise. Ron told me about what happened at the World cup while I,again,hit my head. I wish I helped out more and was more involved.

Harry looks out of the window, thinking deeply. Harry takes out parchment and ink and starts to write a letter to Sirius. I opposite Ron and worked on some of my drawings. I wasn't good,percé but you could make out what it was. Today I draw a statue. It looked like the grim reaper with graves in the back with a mysterious mist all around.