Part-5

Jungkook reached to the conference room and his secretry was already standing outside of the room.

His secretry looked at him with big eyes and Jungkook lift his brows in confusion. "What?" He asked.

"Umm n-nothing Sir,no i mean Mr.k-kim-"

"Ignore him,we have nothing to do with him."He said in a annoyed tone and his secretry nod hesitantly.Jungkook sighed and step inside the room and his secretry follow him behind after giving last look to Taehyung who was also coming toward the conference room with Jennie.

Jungkook enter in and get welcomed by other businessmen who were present there.He greet them back politely and a small smile on his face.

"Have a seat Mr.Jeon" Mr.Wang offer a chair to Jungkook who gave a small nod before jogging toward his chair.

"We all know it's your first meeting, so feel free to ask anything" Mr.Wang said.

"Ofc,and also my secretry is with me so you don't have to worry." Jungkook replied with a smile and sat down on the chair.That's when everyones head snapped toward the main door when it wide open revealing Kim Taehyung.

That's when everyones head snapped toward the main door when it wide open revealing Kim Taehyung

Taehyung gave a big fake smile and step inside.Others also smile back at him.He trail his eyes around the conference table to look at the particular bunny boy and that's when his eyes stopped at the boy who is sitting on the starting row,3rd chair.

"Welcome Mr.Kim,we all were waiting for you"

"Thanks Mr.Wang" His eyes were only on Jungkook who wasn't sparing a single glance to him.

𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘩.𝘰𝘩𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘯 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺.

Taehyung smirked at his own thoughts but he come back to earth when Jennie kick him from behind cuz Mr.Wang was calling his name.

"Back to earth stupid" She whispered while giving a weird look cuz she already know where Taehyung was lost.

Taehyung clear his throat before nodding and walking to the front-ofc to sit beside Jungkook.

"Mr.kim have a seat her-"

He stopped when Taehyung already sit beside Jungkook totally ignoring Mr.Wang words who shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

Taehyung sit beside Jungkook but still Jungkook didn't look at him which pissed Taehyung for some reason.He don't like it that the younger male was ignoring him like he don't exist here.

Other hand Jungkook breath hitched when the familiar scent hit his nostril.He tighten his fist and made up his mind to ignore Taehyung.

After 5 minutes~