Chapter 73

I remember that meeting

    Yu Baoyuan looked around, and paused for a while on the person sitting on the far left who had been silent, then moved away to look at Chen Lining, who was pale and angry.

    Chen Lining gritted his teeth viciously, apparently he didn't expect things to develop like this.

    He deliberately called Yu Baoyuan today to let Yu Baoyuan know the gap between him and him. Let him know that he Chen Lining can not only snatch Yu Baoyuan's boyfriend, he can also spend arbitrarily in high-end places, and bring a bunch of high-ranking cadres' children to squander millions of dollars, and Yu Baoyuan can only accept the facts and provide services for him with low eyebrows!

    But he didn't expect that Yu Baoyuan would dare to use more powerful means to fight them all!

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Chen Lining's anger and smiled, "What's wrong? How do you treat me, I treat you the same way, what makes you angry?"

    Chen Lining's voice seemed to be squeezed out of his teeth. It seemed like: "You feel very proud?"

    Yu Baoyuan smiled slightly and nodded, "I'm very proud, no, I'm very proud."

    Chen Lining squeezed his fists tightly, and his nails began to turn white.

    Yu Baoyuan approached him with a softer voice, "Their companies are all potential risks. But I read your Chen's financial statements last quarter, and it seems...the situation is not optimistic."

    Chen Lining A cold snorted, "Do you want to control?"

    "The stocks continue to fall and limit, and several backbones all jumped to rival companies. Several investors in large projects secretly withdrew their capital, and the capital chain was immediately in danger of breaking..." Yu Baoyuan While talking, watching Chen Lining's face trembling with anger, "I

    said Chen Lining, how foolish are you to come out and be happy when your family is in such a big risk?"

    Chen Lining let out a loud voice. Stand up: "Yu Baoyuan!"

    Yu Baoyuan also had no intention of teasing him, his eyes flashed sharply, and he looked around: "If you want to fix me, just come. You dare to threaten me, and I dare. If you press hard, I will hold the ones on my hand. Mengbao sent it to the editorial department of the newspaper website." The

    box suddenly murmured.

    "Don't think I'm afraid, if you have the courage,

    just try it." These dudes, all of their arrogant and arrogant appearances just gone, looked at each other with extremely ugly expressions.

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep look at Chen Lining: "Chen Lining, Gu Feng, I don’t care. If you want to snatch it, but don’t show up in front of me. My connections for so many years have not been for nothing. I have touched my bottom line. It will make you and your family

    feel uncomfortable for a while." Chen Lining gritted his teeth, seeming to be crunching with anger.

    Yu Baoyuan didn’t want to stay for a long time, patted his shoulder, “Hey, speaking of it, you really should hone your own character. Next time, don’t play such naive tricks, but I’m not serious about it. Then, look at you, your nostrils are

    puffed up." After that, he wiped his face, wiped off the flowing liquid, turned and walked outside the door.

    No one dared to stop at this time. Even the grumpy Wang Shao didn't stop him, just stood in place and stared.

    He walked out of the private room smoothly, but he let out a sigh of relief.

    Walking along the carpeted road, he walked to the front of the elevator. He was about to press the elevator button. A hand suddenly stretched out from behind and patted him on the shoulder.

    He turned his head and saw that it was the silent man who had been sitting on the far left of the box.

    The man is sturdy and slender, with excellent proportions. Although he had cut an unremarkable inch, his handsomeness remained undiminished, and even more masculine. His face is sleek, thin lips are lightly pursed, and he wears sportswear, which is particularly eye-catching.

    Maybe it's the dude young master, but he doesn't know him.

    "Something?" Yu Baoyuan said displeased.

    The man handed over a few clean tissues: "There are stains on the face, wipe it."

    Yu Baoyuan took the tissues in doubt.

    The man smiled slightly, his teeth were straight and white, and his posture stood tall, and suddenly he stretched out a hand: "Hello, my name is Jiang Hao."