Chapter 75

His mentality is about to collapse

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Er Young Master Jiang?"

    "You won't forget me all night, right?" Jiang Hao also showed a smile.

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head, "No, I haven't forgotten." As

    he said, he glanced outside and saw Jiang Hao's Porsche parked on the side of the road.

    "Boss, come back," Jiang Hao smiled, "I want to order."

    Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but smile. After a long time, he said: "Okay, what do you want to drink?" I

    have to say, Jiang Hao is driving this luxury car, a famous watch. The appearance of wearing it does not fit into the overall style of this store.

    Jiang Hao seemed to see through Yu Baoyuan's thoughts, and immediately smiled: "My dad asked me to go to the company for an internship. I got up early today, and I will buy a drink and take it away."

    Yu Baoyuan hummed indifferently.

    Jiang Hao lightly tapped the counter with his finger, "...Are there any recommendations?"

    Yu Baoyuan pointed to a few items on the list: "These are all new drinks and they are selling well."

    Jiang Hao looked at the list for a while before he said, "Then you need two handmade mango yogurt, and take them away."

    Yu Baoyuan passed the list to the back kitchen, and it didn't take long to complete. Wrapped in a paper bag and handed it to Jiang Hao. Jiang Hao took it without saying anything. He nodded and turned around and left the shop.

    "Boss!" Xu Jiajia clung up in a ghostly manner, staring at Jiang Hao's background, "So handsome! Your friend?" Yu Baoyuan looked at her and smiled softly: "Not very familiar. What's the matter?

    " It's okay." Although Xu Jiajia said so, the look in Yu Baoyuan's eyes was clear, and then with a slight smile, she turned her head to do something.

    Later that day, Chen Lining arrived at the place agreed with Gu Feng twenty minutes earlier.

    His fair face was slightly red, and his eyes were bright, as if he was expecting something.

    He knew that Gu Feng could not forget him.

    Before Gu Feng told him about breaking up, he still couldn't believe it and couldn't accept it. Unexpectedly, it didn't take long for Gu Feng to personally call him to invite him out for dinner. Isn't this what he meant by reconciliation?

    He smiled so that two shallow pear vortices appeared on his cheeks.