Chapter 77

You Can Do It Yourself

    "I..." Chen Lining seemed to be frightened, his feet softened, and the whole person fell down suddenly, "I actually..."

    Gu Feng's face was full of disappointment and coldness, he casually Putting Chen Lining aside, he just sat down on the chair. One hand rubbed gently on the temple, seeming to relieve the pain there.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Lining stood up awkwardly again, and tremblingly reached out to help Gu Feng rub his temples: "I was wrong this time, Gu Feng, I was wrong. I am willing to admit my mistakes, I really want to change!"

    Gu Feng waved his hand away and was silent for a while. His eyes were blood-red, and he stared at Chen Lining: "You know, what did he look like when I went into that village to rescue Yu Baoyuan?"

    Chen Lining's lips trembled, but he couldn't say anything. Unable to speak.

    "He is going to be in a coma, but he was awakened by the pain in his stomach." Gu Feng looked at Chen Lining condescendingly, clenching his fists with his fists, and his aura was extremely shocking. The group of foolish? Greedy people drew blood fiercely with a stick. Chen Lining, those are two living lives!"

    Gu Feng thought about this, suddenly became violent, and did not hold back his feet but kicked Chen Lining away. He clings to his hands.

    "No, no," Chen Lining's face was pale, "I didn't know at the time, I didn't know Yu Baoyuan could become pregnant, I didn't know he was pregnant. You can't wrong me, I really didn't expect it!"

    Gu Feng suddenly lowered his head. Grabbing Chen Lining by the hair, "I didn't know at the time, could it be the reason for your evil?"

    Chen Lining choked up, unable to say a word.

    "You hate Yu Baoyuan, don't you think Yu Baoyuan doesn't hate you?" Gu Feng's eyes were blood red, and he was obviously extremely angry. "No matter how much he hates you, he hasn't done anything excessive to you. That's good for you. , Secretly like a poisonous snake,

    extremely sinister!" Gu Feng roared, but he couldn't help thinking of Yu Baoyuan's appearance that day.

    When he was held in his arms, this little wolf cub, who had always straightened his back, seemed to have been broken, his claws and bones were broken, he lost all his tenacity, his face was pale, and the blood stains on his face were particularly terrifying. .

    Many years later, when Gu Feng recalled that scene, he still couldn't help spreading extreme panic from his heart. Only by holding Yu Baoyuan tightly and feeling that he is well by his side will

    he relieve the pain and pain in his heart. He thought, if he was tempted to turn around by Chen Lining that day,

    he would not forgive himself in this life. .

    Chen Lining was already crying so hard: "Gu Feng, I'm really ignorant for a while, I beg you to forgive me this time. Isn't Yu Baoyuan good? Are you and Yu Baoyuan's child good? I'll apologize, I Go and apologize to Yu Baoyuan, I don’t dare anymore, I beg you..."

    " What you have done, at this juncture today, you are still full of lies," Gu Feng sighed, eyes filled The emotions are complicated and unspeakable, "Chen Lining, you are really not a thing."

    Chen Lining firmly grasped the corner of Gu Feng's clothes, and grasped the back of his hand with blue veins protruding: "You forgive me once, and I will apologize to him, okay? I will definitely get along with him, I will not... ..."

    "The harm has been done," Gu Feng's voice was indifferent, but it was frighteningly cold. Those jet-black eyes were like a pool of deep water, which made people unclear what it meant. "You apologize again. , It's useless. Forget it." With

    that, Gu Feng used force and directly pulled Chen Lining away from the corner of his clothes.

    "Chen recently that real estate projects, I will not continue to inject, and you go and your dad to explain. As for you," Gu Feng quietly went to the table, picked up his stuff, "look out for themselves."

    Said After all, he didn't look back at Chen Lining, he planned to go out.

    Chen Lining's face suddenly turned pale.

    He suddenly remembered what Yu Baoyuan had said. The recent financial situation of the Chen Group is indeed worrying. The capital chain is already on the verge of breaking. If at this time, Chen’s largest real estate investment project loses the financial support of Gu Feng, a major investor, then...

    The Chen group will lose the driftwood like a person who can't swim, and chaos is imminent!

    If you let your father know the reason why the Chen clan became like this, it was his secretive methods that angered Gu Feng. It is not difficult to imagine how his father would be angry and how he would punish himself!

    Chen Lining was so scared that he shuddered, and rushed to rush to Gu Feng's side: "I beg you, I beg you, no! Whatever you want me to do, please don't divest, I will be beaten by my dad. Dead, Gu Feng!"

    Gu Feng didn't even look at him, but looked at the watch on his wrist: "Don't you have self-esteem, it makes yourself too ugly." Chen Lining watched as Gu Feng left like this, and collapsed on the spot.

    He did not expect such a consequence.

    Before deciding to do that, he only felt that he would be able to succeed. By then, Yu Baoyuan would not even have a chance to speak, and could no longer threaten him. Even if Yu Baoyuan escaped successfully, there was no evidence of his involvement.

    But he didn't expect things to develop to the present situation!

    Chen Lining sat down on his knees and was dull for a while, then suddenly hugged his head and roared, and all his arrogance and calmness disappeared.

    He is now in extreme panic, even afraid to get out of this box.

    He only felt that his legs were weak, and the feeling that the crime was about to be completely exposed made him feel the darkness in front of him, and his whole body trembled.

    Chen Lining scrambled to the table and picked up the phone, sliding his hands trembling, staring at the screen.

    He knew Gu Feng's greatness and Gu Feng's abilities. As long as Gu Feng was willing, the Chen family, who had been clinging to the big tree of the Gu family group, would worsen the situation and even collapse completely.

    He can't just watch everything happen, he must find a way to save it!