Chapter 79

I want to accompany you to the checkup

    Hearing this, Gu Feng went directly into Yu Baoyuan's room and sat down quietly on the sofa.

    The taro who followed Yu Baoyuan home was already lying down in the cat litter and playing with his tail. Seeing Gu Feng at this time, he immediately stood up, walked up to Gu Feng and sat down like a little tiger, staring at Gu Feng with two round eyes, and meowed.

    Gu Feng seemed to understand the meaning of taro a little bit. He reached out and touched taro's head: "I forgot to bring you fish today.."

    Taro's throat called the source of a spring? Zheng Qijia cuts

    it down properly. It is an indifferent cat with no emotions.

    After waiting for a while, Yu Baoyuan came out of the next room and sat down beside Gu Feng: "Put

    out your hand. " Gu Feng stretched out his hand obediently.

    The fingers were clamped very hard, and the fingers with distinct joints were swollen, and there was a red mark. There are a few small places where blood is oozing out of the skin, and I can imagine how painful it is.

    Yu Baoyuan frowned, took out the saline solution from the small medicine box he had prepared, washed him, and then applied iodophor.

    "I'll go to the kitchen to get you an ice pack. You can apply a cold compress first." After saying that, he got up and went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and started tinkering.

    Gu Feng watched the figure shaking under the warm yellow light in the kitchen, not knowing why, but felt very peaceful. Yu Baoyuan came out of the kitchen, sat back next to Gu Feng, and handed him an ice pack: "Come on ice for half an hour, hurry up." Gu Feng took the ice pack and accidentally touched Yu Baoyuan's hand, just thinking about it. Move slightly.

    He put the ice bag on his hand, and suddenly felt a hint of coldness.

    He turned his head slightly and looked at Yu Baoyuan's profile.

    Maybe because of the pregnancy, he is a bit fatter than before. But he was too skinny before pregnancy, and now he is just fine. The cheeks are a bit fleshy, and the lines are even better. Long eyelashes droop down, sweeping away a small shadow under the eyes. She has fair skin and light red lips, and she looks really good.

    Yu Baoyuan Yu Guang noticed Gu Feng's gaze, and turned his head fiercely: "What are you looking at? Where are the thief's eyes staring at!"

    Gu Feng turned his gaze for a long time before saying, "I will let your salesperson help you tomorrow. Let’s shop for one day.”

    “What are

    you doing?” “I’ll take you to the hospital,” Gu Feng’s voice is low and magnetic, “routine check-ups.”

    Yu Baoyuan just remembered that it was indeed the day for routine check-ups.

    Bai Xiangsheng seemed to have said last time that he will be given a four-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound when he goes to the obstetric check-up, so that the baby in his stomach can be observed in real time.

    A little excited.

    "You big president, who manages everything every day, don't have to condescend to accompany me to the hospital," Yu Baoyuan glanced at Gu Feng, "I will do it myself."

    Gu Feng's eyes fixedly looked at Yu Baoyuan, "I Having said that, I will accompany you."

    "I said, I really don't need you to accompany you."

    Yu Baoyuan roared.

    Although he went to the hospital and looked at the sweet, happy and expectant look of those who came in pairs for the check-up, he always felt a little envious and sour, but in fact it was just a little bit bored in his heart, it was really just one It's just a little bored, and there is no need for Gu Feng, a man who only contributed a sperm, to accompany him.

    "I am the father of this child, and I have this responsibility and authority," Gu Feng insisted on writing in his eyes: "Tomorrow morning I will always be free. I will drive you to the hospital."