10. Ring

"You remember this", Shehnaaz asked once they were over the emotional turmoil they felt at the moment pointing towards the ring in his hand.

" Abey gadhi apni shaadi ki anguthi koi kaise bhool sakta hai" He spoke amused at what was she even talking about but then again she was Shehnaaz, she could he thought.

" Dekho bhool toh gaye na, shaadi nhi engagement ki; shaadi par anguthi aapki voh Natasha ne di thi kya", she spoke annoyed and he laughed loudly

"Has kyun rahe ho ab", she pouted.
" Tujhe pta hai na duniya main akeli piece hai tu ", he spoke but before she could speak something he continued...

" Jisko mere hi sar madhna tha" He spoke teasing her. He did this a lot, even when they were in that courtship period after their marriage this was his favourite part, back then he was done with his MD and was not planning to do any course immediately, 8 1/2 years are hectic enough to drain someone's energy and moreover he wasn't such back then, the loss of the one he loved made him bitter with everything around but he was much calmer much composed at present, he knew Shehnaaz was the reason he got his life back on track.

" Natasha married hai baba, she came with her family that day, mazaak kar rahi thi mere saath aur remember bataya tha maine issi anguthi se I am married too", Sidharth spoke.

" Haan toh mereko kya, kisise bhi mazaak karo aur vaise bhi main toh aisi hi hoon jhelo puri zindagi, chodne toh kyunki main dungi nhi, aur ye thodi bataya tha kisse shaadi hui hai", she sassed flipping her hairs.

" I'm not letting you leave either", he promised in his heart, he wasn't ready to confess it out loud not yet. He just smiled and closed his eyes letting the events happened in the day run through him again, him getting the news about pregnancy, getting papped, Mom knowing about it already and the abortion papers finally, too much for a day to handle.

"Bata doon bol puri duniya ko bata dete hai chal unki pyaari Shehnaaz is married from 3 years, lagwa le career ki bhaad main jaaye mehnat, 26 saal ki ladki 34 saal ke aadmi ke saath rehti hai bol ", he nudged her irking her to a point.

" Bas Sidharth, Shaadi ke baad se dikat hai ye aapki, Sirf 8 saal bade hai aap, samjhe aap, Aur mujhe aise hi pasand hai", she shouted but only if she knew this was one of the insecurity which made him agree to keep their marriage under wraps.

"Maa if you don't mind mujhe Sidharth se baat karni hai", Shehnaaz proposed once they were done with the roka ceremony that took place a few minutes back, second meeting of theirs and they were engaged already, Roka ceremony brings official confirmation of the consent of boy and girl, that they are getting married.It can be considered as stamping the boy and the girl with the title of "booked and engaged".Both the families gather for the first time and exchange sweets and gifts. Only their case was different, the usual roka ceremony takes place at the bride's place but theirs held at Sidharth's in Mumbai. Not his choice but Shehnaaz's, In the name of family, there were Maa, Aditi, Ria Di( his elder sister) , her chachi, chacha, Ananya and her parents, nothing like a celebrity does, it was only a family affair and she was thankful for them to be considerate.

"Isme puchna kya hai bacha all yours", Maa spoke smiling and she stood up at once waiting for him to stand too and led them anywhere private

He was not expecting this because she had been too silent the first day they met, she hardly spoke anything that day and this was a total opposite side of hers.