chapter ll

I was just a normal highschooler who love reading manga and playing otome game. My friend suggested me this popular game ' Lady's love project' and tell me that I must play this game and now I'm stuck here. Well it changes nothing I was a Orphan in my previous live with only two or three friends but still it's was better than dying in a game.
Penelope pov
I cuted the blanket in half and make a rope out of it and tied it from the window well this is my perfect plan. l'm gonna escape from the window. I have left a letter and took some jewelry so I can sell them and make some money. And for the reason why I left a letter is that just to tell them that there wish has come true, nothing will change even if I left and no need to find me and apologizing for taking some of the jewelry without there permission.

This is the dress she is wearing( this pic is not mine credit belong to the original owner.)

'Here comes my freedom

'Here comes my freedom.'
It was told that the heroin and Reynold went out from a doghole of the wall behind the training field to the festival held in the streets. I went out of the window well it was a piece of cake for me, I did this a lot in my previous life. I slow check around that there is no guards around and tiptoed to the hole. Found it ' Goodbye the Eckart family. Hope we never see each other again.'

Nobody's pov

A maid went to the fake lady's room she was annoyed that she have to serve a filthy girl who is not even a noble or a commoner but a dirty begger. When she went to the room not caring to knock at the door, she couldn't see the lady. She was having a bad feeling about this but when she saw the window open and a blanket tied to it and a letter name to the Eckart family  her nervousness turn into fear. She went straight to the butler Fennel and inform him about what she saw. Word spread like a fire the the (fake) lady has escaped. Due to the noise the duke and his both sons who were having dinner without a care of the girl, were disturbed. As the duke was about to call a servent to know about the noise coming from outside the butler open the door with a big bang.
" Fennel what kind of behaviour is this."Duke
"Master the lady, the lady she is not in her room or anywhere in the mansion.There was only a letter in her room addressed to you master."
After hearing this the duke and both sons were very shocked. Reynold snatch the letter from the butler and start reading it.

Dear Eckart family

First of all thank you duke for adopting me. Duke you also promised me that you will take care of me and trust me but you break your  promise neither you trust me nor you take care of me properly. And I did not steal your daughter's necklace i didn't even go to her room. As for bro no young master derrick and reynold, if you think that I took you sister's place then your wrong I was just the replacement when the real lady comes, me the fake lady will be thrown out. Sorry for being a burden to all of you. And duke I would also like to apologise to you for taking some jewelry with me without your permission. Hope you all live well and stay healthy. Thank you.

The fake lady
Penelope

After reading the letter everyone in the room was silent. Tears slowly fall from Duke's eyes. The two brothers were so shocked and guilty. Derrick blame himself for saying harsh words to penelope and for not treating her as a sister and reynold on the other hand almost cried for bullying penelope.
"Go and find my daughter now."  Shouted the duke.
Reynold already ran out of the dinning room to search for penelope and derrick call there soldiers and tell them to find his sister. That day the whole duchy lost there another lady but this time it was there fault.