Part 4

Karina's P.O.V

I am outside of my house waiting for Winter to come and pick me up. She's so kind for doing this to me heck I didn't even know why. Then an unfamiliar car entered our gate. A Black Maserati GranTurismo. The woman driving the car is the ine who caught my attention. The car is gorgeous but her beauty is heavenly. Being picked up by her is surely on my bucket list.

The car honked, I guess I was spacing out for too long. I entered the car and the smell is so sweet like it is her perfume. I can smell it almost everyday in school. And I admit, I can't get enough of those smell.

"Well hello, beautiful." She gave me a piece of a Red rose.

"Are we going to a Prom?" I joked and she chuckled. This girl isn't slow, I like it.

"I just want to appreciate your beauty and my DATE, in general for tonight." She emphasized the word Date. Is she teasing me? I can feel my face heat up because of it. I've never had date before, even though this isn't a real date. It feels like one.

"Do you really have to show your tummy?" She asked me that caught me off guard. I immediately roll my swear down because she might be uncomfortable with it.

"I mean you don't have to. It's just, some might look at it and be interested in you." My heart starts beating so fast that it might wanted to get out of my chest. What does she mean by that?

"It's only yours to look at." I said softly, I know she's focusing. And she looked at me like a cute little puppy, being confused.

"Hey! Focus on the road!" I panicked and she laughed at me.

"Sorry hehehe."

"Mind if I turn on some music?" I asked, when I saw her nod, I immediately turn on some music.

Robbers by The 1975 playing...

We just listen to the song through the ride and let our soul speak to each other. The atmosphere isn't awkward at all. Atleast for me.

 Atleast for me

"There you are, come inside

"There you are, come inside. The party is starting." Yeji went straight to us when we reached their house or should I say mansion? This house is huge, I'm not gonna lie. There's so many car outside, I guess everyone's already here. It's still 3 pm and the party is just eating first. I think later on, when it gets dark, the real party will start. With liquors and such. I heard Winter that Giselle can't come because she's running some errands for her mom.