027

Izana kept staring at your bloodied figure even when Shinichirō and Kakuchō came running over with a extremely worried expression, "Izana!! What happened?!" The older male yelled in fear, making the albino turn to him in surprise.

"I...." He didn't want to lie to Shinichirō but he also knew that his beloved older brother would hate him if he found out that he tried to kill you.

"It's my fault, Shinichirō-san!! [Male Name]-kun tried to save me but ended up falling instead!!" Kakuchō yelled with tears in his eyes, making Shinichirō's eyes widen in surprise.

Izana looked at the red eyed boy in surprise as to why he took the blame for himself but decided to ask him later when he saw Shinichirō wandering too close to the edge.

"Shinichirō, you'll fall!!" The orchid eyed boy yelled in nervousness. Why was Shinichirō putting his life in danger for someone like you?!

But the older ravenette ignored his pleas and slid down carefully. Once he reached down to you, he picked up your body, feeling his heart stop upon seeing how much blood you had lost.

It gave him flashbacks of the time when he first saw you dragging yourself down your street.

He carefully placed you on his back, grabbing onto your legs as to not let you fall off. He then began climbing back, his foot almost slipping after he misstepped on a weak rock.

He had a hard time reaching the top but he somehow managed, looking back at Izana and Kakuchō as he ran to the nearest hospital, "Izana, Kakuchō!! You need to return to the orphanage immediately!!" He yelled as he carried you through the forest, questioning as to why they would even take you to such a dangerous place.

"Just hang in there [Name]!! Big brother will definitely save you!!" He whispered to your unconscious body, tears of fear pooling in his eyes. He carried your body to his bike and made sure to carefully place you on it before starting his vehicle.

Thankfully, the nearest hospital was only ten minutes away, so he was able to get you there without loosing that much blood on the way.

He rushed through the Emergency doors with you in his arms all bloody, "Please help!! She's loosing too much blood!!" The nurses immediately called for a stretcher and he saw you get taken away into the hallway, leaving him alone as he walked to the waiting room with his head hung low.

Tears began spilling out of his eyes the minute he sat down, not caring about the blood that stained his white shirt. His hands and entire body shook in fear as he tried not to think about the worst case scenarios.

He began gritting his teeth in anxiety as he thought about how you even ended up this way. Kakuchō said that you saved him by pushing him away, but what were you three even doing at such an area in the first place?!

He knew where Izana and Kakuchō usually played at, and it never worried him since it was very safe. Then why did Izana take you to a different, more dangerous place?!

He tried not to think about Izana being the culprit, not wanting to acknowledging the blatant truth.

He didn't want to think that you got hurt because he brought you there...

Shakily, he pulled out his phone and called Takeomi. He tried to explain the situation and location as calmly as possible but the hiccups that left his lips made it hard to speak.

Thankfully, Takeomi understood and informed him that he would bring Wakasa and Keizo as well. Shinichirō softly agreed and shoved his phone back in his pockets. He clasped his hands together and leaned his head against them, closing his eyes as to ignore the fact that he was sitting in a hospital, waiting for the doctors to inform him about your wellbeing.

Takeomi, Wakasa and Keizo rushed over in about 10 minutes, immediately walking over to where Shinichirō sat after they asked the details from the reception, "Shinichirō!!" Takeomi called out as he ran over with Wakasa and Keizo following behind him.

They caught sight of the boy sitting with his head in his hands as blood coated his shirt, "Shin-chan..." Wakasa called out softly, shaking him slightly to pull him out of his miserable thoughts.

"T-Takeomi... guys, she's... it's all my fault, damn it..." He cried out, trying to stop himself from shaking. The others looked at him in pity, confused as to what he had said but not wanting to poke at his misery.

They all took seats at his side, Takeomi placing a hand on their leader's back as he continued to cry softly. Shinichirō was a crybaby, it was a fact that everyone knew. But they never saw him breakdown so miserably over anything, you really were extremely important to him.

Meanwhile

Izana and Kakuchō wordlessly walked back to the orphanage, ignoring everyone and walking over to their rooms, "Why did you take the blame, Kaku?" Izana softly spoke as he kept his gaze low, knowing deep down that he had down something terribly wrong.

"I didn't..." The opposing boy replied, his tone oddly sharp when talking to Izana, "H-Huh?! What do-" The dark skinned boy was cut off by Kakuchō's dead gaze, "[Male Name]-kun did push me away when you tackled him... He did indeed save me..."

Izana could only gape at him with wide eyes as he began shaking slightly, "Does that mean... that I killed someone innocent?!" Kakuchō looked at him in slight pity, "You killed a kind person, you killed [Male Name]-kun..." Those were the last words Kakuchō muttered to his friend before he left him alone in the hallway.

Izana was left alone with tears in his eyes, scared if Shinichirō might start hating him now, "Please don't hate me..." He whispered to no one.

After about one hour, the doctor working on you came out of the operation room. Shinichirō, Takeomi, Wakasa and Keizo rushed to the doctor, fear evident on their faces, "Is she okay?!"

The elderly doctor smiled at them before patting Shinichirō's shoulder, "Thankfully, we've managed to save her life, although she will need to be hospitalised for a day or two in case of a severe concussion..."

Keizo and Takeomi let out yells of joy, only to be silenced by Wakasa since Shinichirō started crying a waterfall, "Thank God!! Thank God, [Name]!!" He cried out as he tried to wipe his tears, "You worried Big Brother to death!!"

The others laughed at him and hugged the boy from the side, shaking the man as he continued to cry his heart out.

You were safe...