7

Im here again at Kyrene's apartment. Susunduin ko ang kambal. Kyla and Axle are here too. Axle is playing with Kyro. Which I sometimes feel jealous. Kasi mas malapit pa ang anak ko sa kaibigan ko kaysa sa akin. While kyra is talking to Lea. Kyrene assisstant.

"Oh you're here, kids get ready na andito na daddy ninyo. Kyra, stop eating na. kyro, put that inside the paper bag." kyrene told the kids.

She's in a hurry coz she have an  event today. I offer them a ride coz she's with Lea. But she decline my offer so after she left the kids and I left too.

---

Today is the twins birthday as what kyra wanted we held their birthday here at jollibee. My mom wants it in the farm or hotel but I told her that it is what the twins want. So they have no choice. My family attended my twins 4th birthday party. Our friends are also here and we invited their classmates.

My family and kyrene mom's met. The party went well. Hindi na ko umuwi I stayed there at kyrene house. Then after the class the next day I pick them up para makabyahe na kame papunta sa Metro. Ayaw umalis ni Kyro if hindi kasama ang mama niya so kyrene was forced to go with us.

We stayed in our condo like a family. We went to the grocery coz i dont have enough supply. The kids picked whatever they want. Kyrene always stopped them from picking unnecessary things. I like how she disciplined the twins. Kyro always listen to her while kyra when she didnt get what she wants she will look at me parang naghahanap ng kakampi.

"Sorry sweetie your mama will get mad at us. Next time we will buy that", gusto ko ibigay lahat ng gusto ng anak ko pero ayaw kong pagtalunan namin eto ni kyrene.

When we went back. Kyrene cook our lunch. The kids help her so, i joined them. We even bake brownies. Then we played and watch movies.

Nagpapaalam na si kyrene sa mga bata pero ayaw siyang payagan ng mga bata na umalis. Napilitan siyang mag-stay and matulog sa condo . We stayed in one room and one bed.

The next day, we went on malling and go to the arcade. Hindi na kame nakapunta sa lunch with our friends. I did just inform them that we are spending this day with the kids.

Days passed naging maayos ang relationship namin ni kyrene we become friends. We are more open discussing about our co parenting with our kids. On weekdays, i sometimes come with her when she will go to their place to visit the kids and every weekend kasama na namin siya ng mga bata.

Kyrene mom was so understandable. She talked to me after the twins party. I told her my intention for kyrene and the kids.I told her that i want to try making our relationship work because the kids are growing up fast. I want to give them a happy and complete family. And with that she gave her blessing to me.

_____

Other PoV

We went to the twins birthday party. I met kyrene's mom. Hindi niya siguro ako natandaan but i know her. She is Miguel's first wife. Though hindi sila kasal but they lived in one roof as a couple for six or seven years. Then, he leave them and marry my sister. I remember i was the one who talked to her to set Miguel free. I even offer her money for her to start a new life with the kids. My sister was pregnant that time. She has heart failure that's why im doing everything for her.

Hindi ko pa nakakausap ang anak ko about this. I'll already talked to my husband regarding this matter and he told me not to think too much and let it go for a while.

But as a mother, natatakot ako na baka ang anak ko ang mag suffer sa ginawa namin ng kapatid ko before. Natatakot ako pag nalaman niya kung sino si Miguel sa buhay ng ina ng mga anak niya.

_____

I met Damiens family. He introduced them to me. As i saw her mom,i was shock. Pero hindi ako nagpahalata. How can i forget her. She is the sister of Miguels Mistress. Ano ang laban ko sa pamilya nila masyado silang mayaman para kalabanin. Lahat ay dinadaan nila sa pera para makuha ang gusto nila. Masyadong mapaglaro ang tadhana. Bakit anak ko pa. Bakit si Kyrene pa na sa lahat ng anak ko siya ang nakakita ng pag-aaway namin ng papa niya. Siya ang lumaking may galit sa ama dahil sa nasaksihan nito ng hindi sinasadya.

Kinausap ko si Damien tungkol sa intensyon niya sa kambal. Kailangan kong masiguro na hindi niya ilalayo ang kambal sa anak ko. Ngunit hindi ko inaasahan ang sagot niya. Mukhang gusto niyang ayusin ang pamilya niya. Gusto niyang bigyan ng buong pamilya ang mga apo ko. I asked him if okay lang pa sa family niya dahil hindi naman kame mayaman. He said that his family doesn't look down on people and they let them decide for themselves. I hope hindi magbago ang intensyon niyang bigyan ng buong pamilya ang kambal kapag nalaman niya ang totoo. Ang koneksyon ng papa ni kyrene sa pamilya niya.

_______

Other PoV

Eversince ive learned about the twins i volunteer myself to become their dad especially when i heard kyra looking for Damien. Kyra was so sweet and talkative like Pink while kyro is just quiet. He will only talk and smile to the people he knows. Mukhang nagmana sa ama. Im doing this not because i want kyrene to like me as her man. We already talk about it. I know wala na akong chance sa kanya. So i did my best para maging close sa kambal actually kay kyro lang coz kyra is easy to get well like her mom. Dahil malimit ako sa kanila minsan nga mas madalas pa akong umuwi sa bahay nila sa Cavite kaysa kay kyrene. Naging close ako hindi lang sa kambal pati na rin sa family niya. Especially to kyla, kyrene's sister. At first, ayaw maniwala ni kyla sa intention ko sa kanya she thought na si kyrene ang gusto ko which she is right but things change. So i pursue her and even told their mom about my intention to her. Tita Krizia was so good. Isa lang ang hiling niya ang huwag kong sasaktan ang anak niya.

When Damien learned about the twins he gets mad buti na lang hindi ako sinapok. Malay ko ba na pupunta siya dun sa cafe ang alam ko ay kasama niya si Trina sa abroad. Kaso mukhang hindi na talaga mag work ang relationship nila. It was Trina's fault. Iniwan niya si Damien ayan nabuo tuloy ang kambal. Then binalikan niya naging super possessive naman na kahit sa amin mukhang ayaw ipaka usap si Damien. He wants to try if their relationship will still work kaya pumayag siya na pumunta sila sa state kaso mukhang hindi successful.

I also learned that Damien did something that hurt kyrene most. Its about getting his right to the twins. Inisip ko lang why do they need to have an attorney gayon pede naman pag-usapan ng maayos in the fist place magkakaibigan kame. But it's their life im just here for both of them and the twins.

I know Damien is some kind of jealous of me i know it lalo na kapag mas malimit akong kausap ni kyro. Nakuha ko ang loob ni kyro naging close siya sa akin he even open up to me on things he like and what interests him. Kaya kapag nandyan siya and kyro approach me i talk to kyro para sa daddy niya siya lumapit. I know how it feels na imbes sa iyo mag open ang anak mo mas pinili nito ang iba.

Minsan, biniro ko siya ni zion to why not pursue kyrene. I noticed in his voice some kind of desparation. Because kyrene distance again herself to us. And it is because of their co parenting things. That made kyrene hurt. Hindi na kailangan pang sabihin but i felt that she's hurting inside. Even the girls knows that. That's why she makes herself busy. Then kyla spoke to him. Well, kyla is right if you really want her do it for yourself.

Then one day nagulat ako when kyla told me that the kids are in the apartment. So we went there and i guess he followed what kylas suggestion . I hope he and kyrene will fix things between them not only for the kids but for them. And if tht's happen i know the twins will be the who will benefit.Coz it's their dream of having aa complete family and that was kyro always telling me.But knowing Kryo bihira siya mag open up sa mama niya.And Kyla told me na kyro is not like that with them and she thanked me kasi kyro is now kearning how to open up with others.