Epilogue

Jaide

I had my maids help me put on the white wedding gown. Itri was at the side watching me with sparkles in his eyes. "You look amazing Rosaline!"

"Aww, thank you Itri." I said with a smile.

I got up and my maids led me to the main hall. Itri walked by my side carrying a basket filled with pink flower petals that he spread all around. I went up and stood on the same platform as Elliot and turned to him. He slowly lifted my vaile and looked entranced once he fully saw me. 

"You look majestic Jaide." He whispered. 

I smiled in response. He took me by the hands and we both turned to look at the pope. 

So many people had come, my family and the few friends I'd made, the other nobles and even Emma. 

.

.

.

.

We were sitting on his bed, not having done much.

"Ugh my body is sore, that wedding took a lot out of me." I complained.

"Well when do you want to spend our first night?"

"What?! I haven't though about that! Definitely not know."

"Oh, you seemed like you craved more whenever I'd kiss you though."

I threw my pillow at him. 

"Don't just say things like that!"

Elliot leaned in and connected his lips with mine, his lips were slightly cold which made me shiver. I opened my mouth slowly so his tounge could enter. The strike contrast between the cold outside and warmth in his mouth made my body tingle. Elliot's head traveled downwards to my neck and bit softly. My breath hitched at his sudden actions. 

He then backed away and looked at me. 

"That expression you have now, yeah that's what I meant." He said with a smirk.

I threw two pillows at him this time and hid under the sheets. 

"You're so annoying!"

Elliot laughed at my embarrasment and layed down next to me. 

"I really do love you Jaide." He said with a smile.

I peeked through the sheets. "Well I love you too." 

"Can you say it again?"

"No way, I'm not gonna spoil you." I said.

"You can be pretty harsh." Elliot chuckled.

"I'd say you're the harsher one."

We talked while laying in bed and after hours fell asleep, my body hugging his and his hugging mine. We shared our warmth under the cold night.

.

.

.

.

.

End.