⇢︎ Chapter 34 : Best Moments Lasts

⇢︎ Filler Chapter || A detour from the plot     ⇢︎ Y/n spending his time with the love interests

⇢︎ Y/n spending his time with the love interests

"What do you mean you don't know?" Y/n questioned as he heavily glared at Karma, "You said you had a plan for today."

Karma chuckled mischievously as he carelessly shrugged, "I don't know~ I just wanted to see you, honestly," He said, "If I have to be real, I didn't know that you would actually take up on the offer, so that's why we're here."

"You are so annoying..."

Karma and Y/n were currently just walking around in the open mall district. Karma was the one who asked Y/n to go with him to hang out. At first Y/n was hesitant. However, he agreed either way and wanted to get away from Shiro. Karma didn't really think that Y/n would take up on the offer, he didn't think this far in his plan.

Y/n sighed, "Well, since we're here, how about we go to the nearby arcade that had just opened?"

Karma threw his arm over Y/n's shoulders, making the shorter stumble a bit, "Won't you look at that? The scaredy cat is finally making decisions for himself! Talk about character development!"

"I swear to god, do you want me to leave?"

"Nope! I'm just having fun, I swear."

"I will kick you."

"Rude..."

Karma and Y/n talked, more like bickered, back and forth as they both made their way to the new arcade. When they entered, they noticed that it was very bright with neon colors and the sounds of different games coordinated with each other.

"I dib getting the tokens first," Y/n claimed as he made a beeline to the front counter.

Karma blinked for a second at the sudden disappearance of his friend, "Wait a minute! You didn't even give me time to think!"

"You don't think."

"Well now you're just lying."

Playing at the arcade was fun for Y/n ad Karma. Y/n got to play some shooting games and got to get out of the house and away from Shiro, while Karma kept getting the high score of every game in the building as he also got to spend his time with someone he liked.

Karma liked Y/n ever since Nagisa introduced him into the small 'friend group'. The small nervous ticks and fidgets Y/n does was adorable to Karma, and when Y/n slowly got used to him, he started to become more confident. Karma likes it when Y/n is confident, he gets to tease him about it.

Karma isn't one for love, most of the time. He doesn't find attraction in most love whether it would be by a girl, boy, or someone in between. However, when it came to Y/n, Karma is more than willing to buy the whole world for him.

When he first learned that Shiro existed and when Y/n would act strange around him, he just knew that Y/n was in trouble. Honestly, Karma wanted to spend more time with Y/n jsut to make sure that Y/n knew that he will always be with him.