🌙 Goodnight Kisses 💋

"Goodnight! Sleep tight! 

Don't let the bedbugs bite!"

- Unknown

.....

Chapter 18

3rd Person POV

Day  3

It was nighttime and getting in bed was always the hardest part with these two. 

"Stop being stubborn and hold our girlfriend's hand, babe,"

"I don't wanna! Can't I just hold your hand, Tae?" Jin protests, folding his arms across his chest with a pink pout on his lips.

"No, and stop pretending you don't like me," I say to Jin, taking his hand in mine and squeezing it. "Jin, do you hate me that much?" The hurt in your voice was heard by their attentive ears. Jin's eyes widen and Taehyung frowns at Jin harshly, all of this goes unnoticed by you.

Then, You turn to Taehyung, attempting to change the subject, "Wait, you think of me as your girlfriend?" This was the second time he had said it. 

"Well, girlfriend and mate," he caresses her face gently.

"Oh, then that would mean you're my boyfriend, which I apparently have three of..."

"Yeah, cool, right? You get smothered in a lot of love." Jin nods to this statement, choosing to stay silent, as he attempts to creep closer to his mates in their cuddle session.

"Y'know, Jin, we know what you're doing right now. You aren't slick." Tae says sassily, reaching for him and pulling him closer to Y/N's backside. Jin snuggles closer, reluctantly, earning a small, soft gasp from Y/n's lips.

Tae glances back up at her, a smirk playing on his lips, "Comfy, love?" his tone teasing her. Knowing what he had just heard elicited a masculine urge in him, and believing that he wasn't the only one actively trying to resist her allure and beauty, he tries to catch a glimpse of Jin's vibrant red cheeks, but his face was pressed into your neck.

You could only nod, holding Taehyung's heated gaze, "Yes, let's sleep now,"

The three of you fall silent. Jin starts to move around behind you, you look over your shoulder at him, "Where are you going?"

Then, Jin rolls himself back to you, your right shoulder pressing to his chest and his face hovering over yours, and says, "I don't hate you, I'm sorry I made you think that. I-It's just hard for me to express how I feel." He presses closer, "I promise to try to be a better--boyfriend."

His face gets redder after saying the last word, and your hands find his face, "Oh, Jin, hon--"

Jin connects his lips to yours in a searing hot, passionate kiss, "I care about you a lot."

"Wait, we can have kisses now?! Why wasn't I told about this? I've been wanting to kiss you since we met, and now I want a kiss." Tae exasperates, looking at your lips, and says, "Can I?"

I nod, and your lips meet, gently at first and then progressing into something with more heat.

"Break it up you two! Especially you, Taehyung. Remember your limits, please." Jin interjects, jealousy tainting his voice, making you chuckle.

"Jin, come here," Tae says, reaching over me and grabbing Jin by the shirt and pulling him to a full-on french kiss, right in front of my eyes. When they pull away from each other, there's this look in their wild eyes, an untamed and hungry look.