💦 Wet Dreams & Revenge 🛌🏻

"Revenge is starting a fire you can't control."

~ Marty Rubin

.....

Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

Day 4 

"Hyung, please!

"What is it?" 

"Kiss me, please! Touch me, please, hyung!"

Jin obliges him and kisses him, tongues intertwining and tasting. Taehyung's hands roam over Jin's body. And you can't look away from his thin neck, broad shoulders, chest, and abs, and his built legs. Taehyung cups Jin's cock and jIn gasps.

"Look at her, jinnie. Look at those (e/c) 'fuck me' eyes." Taehyung groans as Jin grips his cock through his pants. "God, I can't stand this! Baby, do you want to join us?"

Before she could give her enthusiastic 'yes' and Jin interjects, "No, she can't. Not tonight, anyway. Tonight, she gets to watch."

"Why not? I want t-to join you. I want to try, " I manage to say.

"Baby, you are nowhere near ready to take what we have planned for you." Jin flirts, grinning mischievously.

Raising to my knees, scooting towards them, "I don't care, I want you," You say daringly, pulling Jin into a kiss, then kissing Taehyung.

I pull away momentarily to pull your shirt over your head, exposing your black sports bra to their hungry eyes. Upon realizing that I had an old bra on, I cover my chest, cheeks burning in regret. Taehyung grasps my forearm pulling me in between them, "You look absolutely gorgeous right now." He grasps my hand gently bringing it to his mouth, kissing it, "There is a problem though," His gaze directed to my chest, "That bra has to go, baby,"

Jin rests his chin on your shoulder, his hands on your hips, "I completely agree. May I?"

I nod and lift my arms above my head, I look directly into Taehyung eyes. Jin tucks his fingers under the edge of the bra and pulls it slowly inch by inch. My breasts bounce once the bra releases them, and Taehyung stares at my chest, licking his lips. 

Taehyung takes one in each hand, taking on into his warm mouth, swirling his tongue around the nipple. Causing me to groan at the feeling of his mouth on my skin. He starts to trail his ministrations down my stomach until he was comfortably situated between my thighs, dragging his lips across my inner thigh, then repeating the action on the opposite thigh. 

Meeting my gaze, Taehyung says through gritted teeth, "You smell so goddamn irresistible, baby," before devouring her. 

The screams that they elicited out of her could be heard all the way through dreamland to reality, where she jolted awake from the tremor of her body and dry, sore throat.  

A sleepy but awake Taehyung holds her, "What's going on? Did you have a nightmare?" His brow furrowing in concern. 

Jin follows closely behind, putting a hand on her forehead checking her temperature, then he catches a whiff of her arousal, "Tae, that wasn't a bad dream." Jin hints at the younger. 

Oblivious and wide-eyed at his hyung's lack of concern for their mate, Taehyung says, "Did you hear her screaming? She must have been terrified--" Finally he catches on, "Oh-Oh my god!"