Private what?

The doors of the boeing were getting closed as everyone looks at each other. Breathing heavily.

"Pheww ! It was close!"

Neil says ,and Stel sighs.

"Finally! I thought we will miss the flight"

Ben get's seated. Looking behind Stel. To have his brows furrow.

"Where is Ezra Stel. Wasn't she with you?"

"Yaa she was just behind me."

"Ezra?"

Everyone looks back to not find her anywhere. Fear covering their features.

"Come on guys. She must have gone to the loo."

Andriana says, not much bothered by the news, while everyone was feeling the worst case scenario.
Stel looks down in fear. To only freeze

"No! She... Ezra's bag is with me! I have her ticket! "

"Fuc*!"

Ben says, getting up to run back at full speed. While the air hostesses were closing the doors.

"Sorry Sir. You can't leave. The flight is almost ready for take off."

"I don't care! Just open the damn doors!"

He screams at her. Not caring about creating a scene there.

"Open up dammit!"

He screams pushing on the closed door. Banging on it. To have everyone to rush towards him.

"Stop it Sir!"

The staff screams, restraining him. And Neil comes forward to push them back.

"Don't touch my brother. Just open the door."

"We can't Sir. It's against the protocols!"

"You don't understand! My friend! She is left outside. See, I have her ticket with me."

Stel says, her voice strained and worried. While the staff, move their head in a no.

"Sorry. Please go and sit in your respective places."

"We all are not going anywhere , if she is not here! Don't you get it!"

Neil screams at the staff, this time. Not able to hold it.

The flight to Florida,Miami is ready for take off. Everyone is requested to get seated a d fasten their seat belts

The pilot announces. And the staff, gives them an apologetic look. Ben couldn't take it anymore.

Holding the emergency door, he tries to open it. When the staff rushes. Literally screaming.

"Sir! You can't!"

"The protocols-"

"Go fuc* with your protocols! I said open the damned door!

Ben was going to literally punch ,the male airhostess. When a voice echoes from behind.

Making everyone seize.

"Ben!"

Ben gulps, seeing Aaron looking at him with anger flaring in his eyes. His punch stopping in mid air.

"Bro! "

Neil exclaims rushing towards him. While Aaron and Ben have a eye stare. To only have Ben clench his fist and lower his hand.

"Ezra...she...she didn't board the plane bro! She was left behind while her tickets were left with Stel. She is alone bro!"

Aaron's face was emotionless. Not giving out anything. Except for that hardening of his jaw and clenching of his fists.