107. Jiang's Temptations

Chapter 107: Temptation, start here! !

Chu Yutian, who seems to enjoy closing his eyes, the scene presented in his mind is the scene in the evening car...

"Chu Ge, do we want to make a bet? I'm sure Jiang Qingyu will come to you tonight" Xiao Ziling was sitting in the bad place of Chu, and the whole person leaned against the back of the sofa, facing the face with seriousness. Looking at the information in the hands of Chu Haotian.

He stretched out his own pink baby's hand, and waved on the information to Chu Yutian, trying to pull Chu's attention back.

Chu Haotian turned his head and looked at Xiao Xiaoling, who had nothing to do with boring, and did not answer. It is a very boring thing to bet in his eyes. He is too late to spit. Moreover, this incident, obviously Xiao Ziling is watching his jokes, how can he bet with Xiao Ziling?

Xiao Ziling saw that Chu Yutian did not cooperate with him at all. The big eyes of the rounded eyes quickly turned around and changed the way: "If you don't, let's guess, if Jiang Qingyu came to Chu Ge, what would you do?" I don't know what method she wants to use to seduce Chu Ge..." After that, I was excited and seemed to be interested in the thought of simulating Jiang.

A bullet pointed to the past, Chu Haotian did not give a little face, sneered: "I wonder, she can not come in, how can she seduce me? "Chu Yutian does not think that he will come to the river to whisper, this woman with obvious bad motives, but also expect him to cooperate?"

Xiao Ziling licked his forehead and smacked his forehead. He heard that Chu Yutian’s words did not agree: "In case, she made an excuse, for example, Chu Ge. I have important things to report..."

Chu Yutian stunned and glanced at someone who was softly leaning against the sofa. "Do you think I am bored? If you don't ask, let people come in?"

Xiao Ziling quickly sat down and did not dare to sit down and sit down. Chu Yutian’s words were also right. According to his character, it was impossible to let people in. But will Jiang Qingyu stop here? Certainly not, she will definitely find a topic that Chu Yutian cares about as an entry point, and she has to let Chu Yutian let him in...

Xiao Ziling thought about his chin. Suddenly, my eyes turned bright and I said to my boss: "Chu Ge, you said that if the Jiang Qingyu something that you care about, it would be difficult for you not to let her in."

Chu Yu Tian Yi said: "Do you think she has something I want to know?" Chu Yutian did not think that the woman said something that made him interested.

Xiao Ziling’s eyes are shining, and the eye is looking forward to: “For example, my business...”

Chu Yutian took a palm to the head of Xiao Ziling, and pushed him down on the sofa: "You think so proud of yourself!"

Xiao Ziling climbed up and dissatisfied with the tunnel: "Is Chu Ge not curious about my previous affairs?"

Chu Yu Tianxiao smiled and said: "Like your white paper as monotonous life. What do you expect me to be curious?"

Xiao Ziling came over and smiled into two crescent moons: "For example, what is my real age?"

His expression was a little bit tricky.