𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭

YOO can you guys plz answer the question at the end of the chapter it's important

 SUN SHONE THROUGH THE CRACKS OF CAMILO'S BLINDS, SOFTLY LIGHTING UP THE FACES OF THE TWO TEENS WHO STILL SLEPT

Camilo slowly opened his eyes, immediately coming face to face with Valentina's head of curls. Smiling down at the girl who was cuddled into his side he ran his fingers through her curls. He wished he could stay like this forever.

The sound of his door opening made him quickly turn his head towards it, his eyes widening when he spotted his mother. Before Camilo could get a word in Pepa gasped when she saw Valentina cuddled up in Camilo's bed.

"Mamá! It's not what it looks like!" Camilo frantically whispered, trying not to wake Valentina.

"What do you mean it's not what it looks like? It looks cute! Is this not cute?" Pepa smiled, the sun illuminating the two teens face growing brighter.

"Oh. I just thought that you thought that- y'know." Camilo sighed in relief, "Also can you not do that thing with the sun, it'll wake Val up."

"I can't not do that thing with the sun, Camilo. I'm happy. Do you not want me to be happy?" Pepa ranted.

"That's not what I meant mamá. Can you just leave please." Camilo sighed.

"Fine." Pepa huffed as she walked out of her sons room, closing the door loudly.

Camilo silently cursed his mother as he felt Valentina stir is his arms.

"Camilo?" Valentina mumbled.

"Morning Val." Camilo smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind the girls ear.

"I don't wanna get up." The girl groaned as she shoved her face into Camilo's chest.

"Why is that?"

"I want to stay like this." She whined.

"Same. But sooner or later someone in my family will barge in here so we might as well get up." Camilo sighed as he sat up, dragging Valentina up with him.

"Can we go into town today? I saw a new dress I wanted, and a new set of paints." The girl asked as she got out of Camilo's bed.

"Of course we can. Are you coming to dinner tonight?"

"If your abuela wants me too. It's an engagement dinner so I don't want to impose on anything.." Valentina trails off as she gather her clothes from on top of a chair.

"Don't be an idiot. How many times do we have to tell you you're practically already a Madrigal." Camilo groaned.

"I know but-"

"You're around all the time, you eat almost every meal with us, you help around the casita, my whole family adores you." The boy ranted as he hung upside down from his bed, "You would not be imposing on anything."