44.

Mya didn't know what was going on, she could barely open her eyes. Her body must have been in some sort of shock with what happened.

What did happen?

She found herself questioning her own mind, trying to remember what had even gone down to where she was... where those leaves her hands were grasping at?

Her eyes opened a little to see that she was in fact grasping a handful of leaves. Because she was laying on the forest floor. The fresh air and morning sun hitting her so hard it made her close her eyes again to adjust to it. 

The breeze on her body chilled her, and thats when her eyes snapped open. Her hand felt down her naked body. 

She was naked, laying on a forest floor. 

A pile of clothing was tossed in her general direction. She peered over her shoulder to see Sirius standing there with his back facing her.

"Never changed you're nappy's when you were a baby, didn't feel like putting your clothing on now," Sirius called back to her.

Mya rolled her eyes, pushing herself to sit up. She reached over, grabbing the brown flannel shirt, hissing a bit as she slipped her scared arms into the sleeves.

Her mind clicked again, her hands running up and down her textured legs. They were no longer open wounds, but long jagged scars that rested upon her whole body. From her ankles all the way up to the one on her neck. 

She had to take a moment to study them, to see the shallow ones versus the larger ones. This was her body now, a roadmap of pain she had survived. Each one of them reminded her that she was just a second away from death. 

Her hands moved to button up the shirt before standing up and picking up the grey sweatpants. She tied the drawstrings with shaky hands, stumbling back a bit till she collided with a tree. Everything was just really fuzzy, dizzy, and confusing. 

"I-I'm dressed," Mya called out weakly.

Sirius turned around, rushing over when he saw what state she was in. He quickly wrapped his arms around her before she fell to the ground. "I got you."

"W-what..." Mya gulped down her dry throat. "What h-happened?"

"You want the honest answer or the one I'm going to tell you're parents?" Sirius raised a brow.

"Honest," Mya needed to hear what she did, good or bad.

"Well it started off great, you survived the transformation and didn't bleed out. You were having a great time chasing your tail for a bit. But then..." Sirius sucked in a breath, his nose scrunching up. "You found a bunny... then you ate the bunny."

Mya's face went pale, and within a second, she was grasping at her stomach hunched over and throwing up.

"There you go," Sirius patted her back. "Get Mister Fluffy out of your system."