16. Cancelled

Author's POV.

"AAAAAAAAARRHHH!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?

NO WAAAAAY

NOT TODAY!!!!" Jimin screamed his lungs out looking at the mirror.

"What happened!??! What happened??? What the fuck had happened??!" Jennie ran into his room half asleep with a slipper in her hand.

"I won't go to this stupid date!"

Jimin tried to hide his face as much as he could

"What!? Why???" Jennie opened her eyes wide. "What's the problem now? I already told you fuck the family and live however you fucking want!"

"Language pabo!" Jimin glared still covering half of his face with a plushie. "I...i...just can't go...today..."

"But why?" She whined as she sat next to him.

"I think I by mistake...ate pineapple..." He removed the plushie and Jennie's eyes widened into two balls.

"Oh god." She gulped. "You're definitely not going like this...."
His face was puffed up and had red patches all over his cheeks. His eyes were swollen too.

Jimin nodded as a little smile appeared on his face. Although if hurts a little but I'm relieved that I won't have to go.. he thought.

"But how did you eat pineapple??" She asked.

"I don't know....all I ate was the cake and some ramen...i don't think ramen has pinea-"

"I gotta go! I'll be back wait!!" She ran to her room and directly pulled out the packet of the cake that she hid under her bed so that he won't find it. "No no no...please not this one.." she checked through the leveling and yes...that cake had pineapple in them. "Shit. Sorry Suga..."

"Why are you apologising to him?" Jimin asked leaning on the door with his eyebrows raised.

"N-nothing.." she hid the packet behind her back. "When did you come...here?" She gulped.

"Oh.." Jimin walked in. "Just..." He took a step forward. "On." Another step. "Time!" And with that he grabs the packet from behind her back and pulls it out of her hands.
"Aishh...this girl!" Jimin said reading the ingredients. "If you ate my cake then you should have just told me about it...why did you buy this?" He shook his head. "Now I'll have to skip uni for a few days." He sighed and walked out.
Yes! Jimin jumped internally. No more date!!!

Jennie sighed. "Atleast he is not angry..." She took her phone out and  texted Yoongi.

~~

Beep beep.

Jin looked at Yoongi's phone which was on the dining table.
"Oh he forgot his phone here..."

Beep beep.

Jin peeped at the phone.

Beep beep.

He sighed. Sorry Yoongi...i can't hold my curiosity anymore. He took the phone and opened thd messages.

6 new messages from Sister-in-law.

"What the- si- Sister-in-law!?!" Jin looked at the screen with wide eyes.

Sister-in-law

Hey oppa!
I know it's too late but
he can't go out with you tonight..

I'm really sorry.
Please don't hate me for this😭
I tried my best.

Are you there??

Hello!

You're seeing my messages but not replying???

Hey! I promise...I'll make
him go out with you
in a few days.
But he won't be able to go tonight.

Hello!!
Atleast reply!

He can't go because he is sick...
If you're going to
ignore me like this, then forget about you dating my brother!

😤😤😤
Bye!

"Woah...so she is Jimin's sister... Sister-in-law huh?" Jin chuckled lowly. "But I better give it to that cat before he claws me down." Jin stood up and quickly ran upstairs.

Knock knock. 

"Who's this!?" Yoongi yelled from inside.

"Kim Seokjin, world's most handsome man and co-owner of BH Pvt. Lmt." Jin said from outside with a happy smirk on his lips.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and signalled Hyunjin to open the door. "Hi sir!" He bowed.

"Hi pretty boy! How's life going?" Jin smiled.

"Uh.." Hyunjin was shocked by the way Jin was talking to him. "Um..f-fine..."

"Good." Jin smiled again. Hyunjin moved for Jin to get in and the poor boy got another shock. "What the fudge is going on here!?"

"Getting ready..." Yoongi said blankly.
There were literally five girls surrounding Yoongi. One was doing his hair, second was doing his eye makeup, third was buttoning his shirt, fourth was putting jewelleries on him and the fifth one was standing behind him holding a coat on one hand and a jacket on other.

The room was filled with make-up products and brushes and Jin could just stare at him. Yoongi was glowing.

"May I ask what are you getting ready for???" Jin asked.

"Yeah for a post for my Instagram..." Yoongi said as he stood up and the girl put a coat on him.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Here. Your Sister-in-law texted." He stretched his hand towards Yoongi. "And sorry to say but he won't come to the date."

Yoongi's face was a sight. He was confused, embarrassed, blushing, angry and sad at the same time.
"Why did you-" he glared at Jin as he snatched his phone from the elder's hands.

"I'm leaving!!" With that Jin ran out of the room.

"Fuck..." Yoongi sighed. He unlocked his phone and went through the messages.

What the hell.

______________________________________