forty five

"I'm off these motherfucking drugs I be tripping, if a ni—Zylin don't play with me!" Heaven mugged, opening the driver door to Zylin's truck. He had his music blasting with Daloni in the front seat bobbing his head and smacking on fruit snacks.

"Mane we vibing mama, tell ya moms we good." Zylin replied, turning the music down.

"Good mommy." Daloni said, now stuffing his face with multiple fruit snacks.

"Anyways, where y'all going?" Heaven asked, resting her arm on Zylin's door. Nevaeh was busy behind her, applying lipgloss to her lips.

"Buisness, get you some." Zylin smirked.

"Baby we finna go do man stuff while y'all go do the li girly shit. I got this all planned out." Zylin chuckled, seeing the facial expression on Heaven's face.

"Okay Mr. Figured Out. Just be safe, and text me when y'all on the way home." Heaven replied.

"That's a bet. I love you. Aye li titty baby, tell your moms you'll see her later." Zylin responded, leaning his seat back just a tad, so that he was more comfortable. Everytime Heaven drove his truck, she would adjust the seat all the way to the dashboard.

"Mommy later." Daloni waved with one hand, while the other hand blew her a kiss.

"I love you." Heaven pouted, leaning over Zylin to give Daloni a kiss. She couldn't believe how much progress he was making, she was so proud.

"Love mommy too." Daloni nodded, kissing Heaven.

"Okay, now go get in your seat." Heaven smiled. She watched as Daloni climbed to his booster seat, and buckled himself in. Of course she made sure he was secure and comfortable.

"Love you daddy." Nevaeh grinned, hopping on Zylin's lap, hugging his neck.

"I love you too, be good." Zylin replied, kissing her cheek. After they finished up their goodbyes, Heaven and Nevaeh walked to the Range Rover to join Solana.

Today Zylin and Heaven decided to take each kid out for one-on-one time. Of course Zylin got Daloni, while Heaven got Nevaeh. They figured that this was a good time to learn more about the opposite kid.

Surprisingly Daloni had no problem being away from Heaven. He gave Zylin no problems as he got him ready in his Nike jogging suit. He even allowed for Zylin to put his hair in twists so that his hair wouldn't be everywhere.

Heaven and Zylin didn't tell each other what their day would consist of, but they did have each other's location for safety purposes. They prayed that the day would be full of fun and love.

"SoSo, can I get your phone?" Nevaeh asked, leaning up from her seat.

"Sure." Solana replied, handing over her new phone. Solana decided that she should get a phone for whenever she was away from Heaven at counseling or hair school. She only had just a few contacts.

"Mama I wanna phone like SoSo." Nevaeh said, going to one of the many games she downloaded on Solana's device. Nevaeh had Solana's phone more than Solana. She downloaded tons of games and even her own music.

"Babe I think you're to young for a phone, but I'll talk with your dad about it." Heaven replied, starting the car.

"Where is daddy and papa going anyway?" The six-year old asking seeing her dad pull out behind them.

"He won't tell us, but that's okay because we about to have so much fun. First we about to go get our nails done." Heaven smiled, closing the garage from her car.

"SoSo, someone instagram you." Nevaeh said, swiping the notification away.

Heaven grabbed her phone and switched from her account to Solana's. Solana's hair instructor suggested that she made some type of hair or social page, so that she could promote her hairstyles. Heaven of course made sure it was okay with Solana's counselor first.