1

{Lonavala- a place in India}

"It was a hot day. "Alesha thought stepping out from a cold shower. Her phone rang it was a video call from her bestfriend. She quickly pulled a crop top and dressed herself hurriedly. She picked the call up." What is that behind you?" was the first thing her friend asked.

 She turned around to see that there was nothing behind her. "That was a lame prank"Alesha commented.

 "I swear to god I'm not lying. Hold up let me take a screenshot." Alesha held her hand over her mouth. She was feeling queasy and was experiencing a sudden splitting headache. She collapsed onto the floor while her friend was yelling through the phone. And within a flash Alesha disappeared. 

Her friend was shocked and contacted Alesha's mother. They went to her room to find that the room was empty and Alesha was nowhere to be found. They reported the incident to the police who suggested to wait for 24 hours before making a report.

[ A vacation house in Seoul , South Korea]

 Namjoon was in his room with Jin doing a Vlive. "Why don't we show the army's around the house?" Jin suggested. "Sure, why not?" He picked up his phone and started saying " We decided to go to a vacation house. We intend to have fun and chill before getting back to work. We all have our separate rooms here and we have a gaming room entirely dedicated to video games. And here's our kitchen which is also Jin's personal favorite" He added with a chuckle showing his sweet dimples.

 Jin pouted and made a quick hand heart. RM flipped the camera to show his face and moved in closer to Jin and made a heart together. A loud thud was heard a moment after.

 "I guess Jimin fell of his chair again" Namjoon said wondering what the sound was about. He indicated for Jin to check it out. A high pitched scream was heard from taehyung's room who was supposedly taking a shower. Without a moments hesitation Namjoon dashed in the direction of the sound. 

He rushed into the room to see Jin and Jungkook holding onto a visibly scared Taehyung. "What's wrong?" he asked. The three of them pointed in the direction of the bathroom. "There's a girl in there. I was showering a...and she fell out of nowhere" Taehyung added softly, still holding onto Jungkook while Jin patted his back.

 Namjoon gulped and walked inside the bathroom to see a young teenage girl lying there both her hands and legs were fastened together with thin but strong cable wires. Namjoon stepped ahead to check her breath. He poked her in the shoulder and she almost fell over before Namjoon caught her. That's when Hobi, Yoongi and Jimin charged into the room bombarding the three with questions and then heading in the direction of the bathroom.

 That's when Jin gasped and said weakly" Joonie?" Namjoon looked over at Jin and saw him pointing at the phone he held in his hand. "Shit ! the vlive!" he gasped. He glanced at his phone with a worried expression only to see comments asking them all sorts of questions, some even doubting that this was premeditated. 

The members looked at each other nervously as Namjoon passed the phone to Jin and picked up the girl in his arms and placed her gently on the bed as Jin fumbled with his words. Namjoon took the phone back and placed it on a table top and apologized for the inconvenience and said that they will issue an explanation soon and ended the vlive.