•ending•notes•

Yes.

It is as you all fear.

Light has officially ended.

First off, thank you all for joining me and the boys on this journey, we really appreciate it.

Thank you for commenting, I always loved reading and responding to them. Of course, you had incentive with the comment goals, but still.

Okay, since this is my notes, don't mind me as I go off on a bit of a tangent. I am also willing to answer any questions you might have!

Sasaki and Kagami is technically endgame, but at the same time, this story is supposed to be a "tragedy" where our mc is stuck inside the Zone, guarding the Zone Beyond the Zone eternally. And the only people he can interact with are the people that earn the right to go through those doors.

In other words, not a lot of people.

Also, best part I think, is that all the boys are gonna have trouble finding a significant other because when they start dating, they will get deja vu with memories of Sasaki that they just can't quite grasp and they'll get depressed and so forth.

Honestly, everyone is gonna be miserable. That's the ending.

However, that's not the only ending.

Better be glad you stuck around to this point because I have an announcement. After much consideration, I have decided to publish a SIDE STORY!!!

That's right, you heard me! LIGHT IS technically CONTINUING!!

And the continuation will be based around the idea that the world did not reset when Sasaki was revealed as the Zone. I won't give any more hints as to what it will be about, but I will tell you that it will be in an entirely seperate book, here is the cover for it:

 I won't give any more hints as to what it will be about, but I will tell you that it will be in an entirely seperate book, here is the cover for it:

I will be taking a YEAR BREAK, however, so it will not be published immediately. My plan is to publish it on MAY 5TH, 2023 so please be on the look out around that time!

For anyone following me, I will be sure to make an announcement when I publish it.

As for why I am making it a whole seperate story, it's because from what I can tell, most authors make side stories a seperate book, so why not follow their example?

Please be sure to check out my other KNB fanfic (yes it is also yandere, much more so in fact) Family Problems, where a girl named Kirika Ichinose joins Seirin high's basketball team as the manager, and all the miracle gen fall for her.

(It's straight bait guys, the actual MC comes in a lot later and it's gonna be great. Don't tell the straights tho 😁😉😋)

Now that that has been said, I will give my last words before bidding you all adieu.

Sasaki has been my life since I first started writing this story. At first, I would update every Saturday and Tuesday, since I had a bunch of time on my hands. Then, I would only update on Saturdays once I started school.

Of course, there were the comment goals. Many a reader has commented that I'm a weird author, making comment goals. I personally think I'm a genius.

My goal was to make commenting the most important thing in this story, other than the actual words obviously, and I think I achieved that goal. I've always loved comments, but I never used to get any. That made me kinda sad. But now that I've seen what comment goals can do, I will probably stick with it in the stories to come.

I've made a lot of friends on this story--one unfriended me on snap after a few weeks so that made me sad and idk what to do about it since they won't respond but it's okay--and I'm sure I may make a ton more once the side story is up.

As always, I'm more than willing to talk with you all on any social media platform, and those that have connected with me on them, know that I treasure the fact that you also want to talk with me.

Lastly, I want to thank you all again. You've made this experience really wonderful. This is my second completed story, but I can say with certainty that, while the first one was an okay experience, this is what really got me addicted to writing.

I love you all, I know it ended abruptly, but I'm glad you guys stuck with me to the end.

Now then, I'll see you all in the comments, and on the side story! Until then, farewell.

Sincerely,
Kai Wayland