Chapter 8 - The New Weapon of Class 2-A

Please vote and comment your thoughts as it motivates me to write more!

It was now the following morning. Last night, Sakayanagi and I had agreed that for the upcoming cultural festival, the plan would be left in her hands and I would do my own thing which was probably the best idea. I had caught wind of a new special exam that would take place right before the cultural festival but I had no clue what it was.

Today would be my first day with class A. I put on a nice outfit, not that I care much but still, and headed out. I took the slow walk to the class, making sure to avoid my previous class as well as old classmates as I couldn't be bothered this morning. I was on a call with Kei on my way there as we talked about trivial things, she was still in her room getting ready for her day so we talked and talked. I could hear the rustling of her clothes as she changed in the background and it made it hard not to get lewd thoughts but I persisted in being strong minded and made my way to the school.

Soon enough, our small talk ended as I was approaching class 2-A and I didn't want anyone eavesdropping so dropping the call was probably the right choice.

Changed POV : Masumi Kamuro

I know this class is the best and most proficient, but is it the best for me? I'm stuck having to follow around Sakayanagi all day but maybe things might change after today. I, Masumi Kamuro, was hoping for a glimpse of hope today that I can entertain my high school life further from today onwards. Sakayanagi had told me to look forward to today and I didn't know what to expect. I was minding my own business at my desk and glanced upwards to see Sakayanagi had made her entrance in the classroom which was at full capacity now, full capacity except, a new desk had been added to the back window seat of the class.

	"Hm?"

"Hm?"

Sakayanagi gave me a slow glace before smiling as she came towards me and spoke.

"Good morning Kamuro, any ideas for what's in store today?"

"New student? I can't figure out who It'd be though..."

"I think you'll be quite fond of the person soon enough fufu."

"I don't even know who it is yet." I told her

Mashima sensei came in the classroom and took his spot in front of the podium, he signaled and quietened the lively class down before speaking.

"I'm sure you guys have noticed the desk in the back, you guys can guess it, we have a new student joining us today." He announced to the class

The class didn't say a word but rather gave a curious look at Sensei's direction.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"Before he comes in, I would like all of you to treat him with respect and just be nice as a classmate, he's transferred to this class to stay and while you may have once been enemies, that's not the case anymore so please get along. Come in."

There was a weird tension in the air, not a worrisome one, more of a curious one. Unfortunately, after spending so much of my valuable time wasting it with Sakayanagi, I've somehow sharpened my senses which allow me to sense and understand certain certain situations now which I wouldn't before. Who could the new student be and would they prove to be worthy of being class A? I'm sure I wouldn't want any part of the student, unless it was none other than Kiyo... you're kidding me...

The entire class stared at the entry way of the class door and witnessed someone they were completely not expecting, they were flabbergasted. I myself couldn't believe my eyes. Did I really just predict that?

"Huh?? Ayanokoji-kun? He's our new student??" I exclaimed to Sakayanagi

"Indeed he is, Kamuro. Does that dissatisfy you?" she asked me

"I didn't say that but in the world did you get him to join and why would he join??" I asked her

I really haven't ever interacted with any members of this school outside of my own class other than the man standing right there in front of the class. Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, definitely a mysterious guy who I've had my run of encounters with before. While I certainly don't like him, it's not like I hate him either. I don't know him enough to hate him but I do have a slight interest in him, the mysterious aspect in his existence makes me want to know more. I do know Sakayanagi sees him as someone dangerous and while I have yet to see the true potential of her words, I do know he's not some idiot. What goal did he have in mind when he joined and why in the world would Sakayanagi approve of it?

"Why don't you ask him for yourself." She told me slowly

"Ugh..."

I looked around the class to see the surprised look on my classmates faces. While most of them have no clue how highly Sakayanagi regards him, they also know he's not someone incompetent. Hashimoto-kun had an interesting grin on his face, one that looked like he was excited, he certainly didn't look upset. I didn't know how I felt right now but I know I'd have to interact with Ayanokoji-kun now even if I didn't want to, now it's a matter of how I'd perceive him as an ally rather than an enemy.

He's kind of... just standing in front of the classroom right now as I noticed Sakatangi had started walking towards him. I guess she was going to ease the class from their confusion from Ayanokoji-kun's presence. I didn't know what kind of relation those two had but it's a rather friendly one it'd seem... I have no clue how, I need clarification on everything and I'm finding out as soon as school is over today.

"Nice to have you Ayanokoji from now on, would you like to give a small introduction to the class? I'm sure you guys are all acquainted but an introduction would be the traditional thing to do here so please go ahead." Said Mashima Sensei to Ayanokoji-kun.

Switch POV back to Kiyo:

I glared over to Sakayanagi slowly walking towards me as I proceeded to introduce myself. The last time I had to do this introduction stuff, it went very awkwardly and I'd like to not mess it up this time if possible. The entire class was staring at me, rightfully so but attention wasn't something I liked getting but I had coming to me even if I didn't want it as I'd be expressing the latter extent of my abilities soon... The only reason I didn't feel pressurized from all the staring right now is because I had gotten normalized to it back during the cruise ship vacation with Nagumo had instructed all the third years to do the same.  I should thank him some time for preparing me for today... I took a big breath in but I started my introduction...

To be Continued...

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter! Do you think Kamuro and Ayanokoji will get along eventually? I think she'll prove to be an important piece for Kiyo in the future.