~25~ stream

~sapnap pov~

"Where's Taegan?" Quackity asks about ten minutes into his stream. "It's supposed to be feral boys +Tae, but she's not here for the +Tae part."

"She took Vegas on a walk," I say as I check the time. She's been gone for a while for what was just supposed to be a short walk.

"That was a while ago," Dream says.

"She's probably talking to neighbors," George shrugs it off, "She will just talk to anyone if we're being honest."

"When we were in school," Karl starts to tell a story, "She would always get calls home. Not because was being bad or anything, but because she would talk too much."

"She just never runs out of things to say," I laugh, "I could never talk that much."

"She's probably just running late because of that habit," Dream waves it off so the viewers don't worry.

"She has a habit of being late, too." George points out.

"She doesn't even take long to get ready." Dream lets out a sigh, "I mean Sapnap takes longer than her, but she's never ready."

"Listen now," I put my hands in the air, "don't call me out."

"Oh, you're called out," Quackity laughs.

"At least I don't roll out of bed, Quackity." I shoot back.

"Karl takes a while, too." George thinks out loud.

"Maybe it runs in the family," Dream laughs.

"I don't think that's the case," I can see Karl shake his head on the stream. Only Karl and Quackity have their cameras on. I might turn mine on when Taegan joins us.

"I think it is,"

"Me too," Quackity nods, "It's a Jacobs sibling kind of thing."

"Whatever."

~author's note~

i was too excited so i posted now instead of my usual time

i'm so excited