Chapter 20

His plan was fool proof.

Hadrian finished his Veritaserum and left to go buy some rare tea that he was sure Dumbledore would like and soak the tea leaves in the potion.

Then he would interrogate the old bastard on what his plans are and why he has been manipulating so many lives and not just Hadrian's own, not that he was pleased about that anyway but still.

Then when he got his answers, he would obliviate everything from his mind about the fact that Hadrian gave him any tea let alone drugged him.

If this works then he would have to use it more often to get any more answers or plans out of him.

He summoned some of the rare expensive tea (use your imagination) before dipping the leaves into the truth potion and walked out of his room. He sped walked down the hall before standing timidly in front of the gargoyles guarding Dumbledore's office. "May I speak to the Headmaster please?" He asked quietly, shuffling his feet to appear nervous.

The statues regarded him silently before moving to the side for the heir to pass. As the stairs moved and he was delivered to the door he saw the door open and a cheerful looking Headmaster opened it. "Harry, my boy! What can I do for you? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"I-" Hadrian put an ashamed look on his face. "I had found something that I thought you would like and couldn't wait to give it to you."

Dumbledore looked startled for a moment before letting him into his office, not noticing all of the other Headmasters portraits watching intently. "Of course my boy! Would you like a lemon drop?"

"No sir. Here you go sir." Hadrian pulled out the wrapped tea leaves decorated in Gryffindor colors with roaring lions and watched as the Headmaster opened it.

Dumbledore gasped when he seen the expensive and rare tea. "Oh my!"

"Are you going to try some?"

"Right away! I have been searching for this tea forever!" Dumbledore excitedly heated up some water and made the tea as Hadrian watched in barely hidden delight.

"That's good!" Hadrian smiled as he  searched the older man's eyes and watched as a glossy look came over them. "Now tell me your plans for me." The last part was spoken in a sinister voice.

"I was going to use you to boost my own fame even more since the news of another Dark Lord has overshadowed the defeat of Dark Lord Grindlewald." Dumbledore said monotonously as the serum took affect.

"Just how were you planning on doing that?" Hadrian snarled at him, Fawkes looking on in horror as his long time companion finally revealed his dark secrets that even the Phoenix didn't know about.

"I drugged and blocked your magic on the night that your parents were murdered. I was planning on sending you to an abusive home so that when the time came you would be malleable."

"And why were my parents murdered Albus Dumbledore?" Hadrian asked one last question and much to the Headmasters outrage, Dumbledore answered.

"It was all a setup so I could have you and mold you into the perfect tool to kill Tom. I knew he was making Horcruxes so I created a fake prophecy and was going to send you out to hunt for them and have you kill Voldemort. Once he was dead, I was going to kill you and then claim that the Dark Lord killed you and in a valiant last effort, I killed the Dark Lord."

"You were going to harm an innocent child just so you could be famous?" Phineas asked incredulously, rage filling his features.

"Yes."

"Would you have had any remorse?" Headmaster Dippet asked in disappointment. How could he have been so blind? "Are you the one who made young Tom Riddle the way he was?"

"I would not have felt any remorse. It is for the Greater Good and Tom Riddle has always been dark! He needed to be stamped out before he polluted the entirety of the Wizarding World! We shall once again be bathed in Light!" Dumbledore raved, practically foaming out the mouth.

Hadrian noticed the serum was making it's way out of his system and stood up, gathering the leaves. "Thanks for the advice." He aimed his bloodwood wand at the Headmaster. "Obliviate!"