24

—— CONVO / late at night

Yeeun broke into tears, "It's hard, I thought it wouldn't affect me so bad if I just ignored him but it's so hard. I let out my anger on him the other day and I felt so guilty."

"Then why? Why are you distancing yourself when you know it's only causing you pain." I whisper, she wiped down the stray tears that were rolling down her cheeks staring up at me with her face turning crimson.

"Cause I'm ashamed, after what those guys did to you. You think I could just go walk up to him and beg for forgiveness? Or go up to him and apologize like that?"

"Yeeun, why did it bother you so much when he said that in the fight? The day you fought."

"The way he said it, he acted as if I was vulnerable...as if I was a tiny little girl who didn't know how to protect herself. I was hurt, it made me feel as if...he thinks I'm stupid or oblivious about my surroundings."

"He's always been the one to get so mad if someone came near me, and now I see why. Why he scared off all those people and I can't go back to him without feeling ashamed."

"Yeeun...do you like him?"

"What?" She managed to choke out, several coughs attacking her throat at the question that was asked.

"Do you?"

"I do, can't you see why I'm so ashamed."

"Don't be, he's waiting for you. He'll forgive you, regardless." I pushed her out of my room, locking it as a grin appears on my face.

Jungwon came out from the balcony, grinning as well. "Her and park huh? I can say, it's going to be an eventful night." A deep chuckle released from his throat.

"You intrigue me Yang, what do you mean by that?" I questioned him, he shook his head and smiles with his head rolling back...almost as if he's managing to hold in a hard laugh. "When I talked to Sunghoon, he said the same things. Those two are so desperate for each other ... they don't even realize it."

"What do you mean eventful night then?"

The male turned around and wrapped his arms around himself, wiggling his body and making kissing noises. My eyes brows drew in with utter shock.

( by that he just means kissing, nothing else.)

I playfully hit the male in the arm, "Jungwon! Gross!"

"What? I can assure you it's gonna happen, those two have that type of personality, the type of coldness in them, where they'll just drop everything for the person they love. Cause they're desperate."

"You know, you remind me of a hopeless romantic. Focusing and fanboying over another person's love life?" I teased.

Jungwon leans in towards my neck, strands of my hair covered his face. "I don't think I'm a hopeless romantic when I got you around, Rim." His heated voice hit spot of my neck that sent shivers down my spine.

I felt my stomach twist and turn, my heart pounding..."why...why is it happening again?" I thought to myself.

A lump in my throat formed...I tried to shallow it down, the tension he brought between us was enough for me to handle. It made me feel weak in the knees, as if I could just collapse.

He just stood there, with a smug look. Feeling proud at the point that he once again, was able to get Park Hyerim flustered like the vermillion pits of hell.

I pushed him off me, finally able to get some space and some breath. "That's a funny one, enough with it Yang. Go to sleep."

A close one, I hope he didn't hear how hard and loud my chest was beating.

——

Back, my health is ok today. I felt like I should update, cause I was pretty bored.

I might not update the next days so... Early Merry Christmas to the ones who celebrate it :)