14

"Izzy and Cody are gone. I don't know what happened, but lately, we've been doing very well and winning our challenges. Of course I'd love if it were Heather who was voted off, but I'm not complaining. After the last challenge, it was really nice to see Heather finally getting what she deserved, and I can definitely thank Leshawna and Beth for that."

...

Winning two challenges in a row? I can't believe it. We won the canoe race, and then the hunting challenge. It's like the Gophers are having a streak of bad luck! And even though I have friends on that team, I'm still glad. I was so exhausted of having to vote people off. But even though I'm really happy to be winning, it's driving Heather crazy. I should be happy about that, right? I would be if she wasn't actively trying to ruin my life.

After the canoe race, Heather laced my underwear with itching powder! Then she made me drop my breakfast tray yesterday morning, and now my journal is missing. Jokes on her, there's nothing in there that I'm too ashamed to admit. All that's in there is my family drama and my time here on Total Drama. If she wants to expose my thoughts, which I've already spoken about during my video diary entrees on the show, then be my guest. The real dirt is in my diary back home.

I haven't really spoken to Duncan about... well, you know. Surprisingly, it's not awkward between us. Both of our priorities aren't on a relationship, and that's ok. I do wish I could know more about him though. I don't know, with Justin, he was just so shallow. There wasn't much to him, but with Duncan I feel like there's so much I don't know about him. Like, why did he go to juvie? What's he going to do with his life now that we're all out of high school? What is he going to do with the money if he wins?- which he won't, but it'd be interesting to know.  I have so many questions, but right now, we have other things to focus on.

Though I am obviously close with Gwen and Leshawna, I also have my own teammates who I've gotten close with. Bridgette and surprisingly Courtney. I know, I'm surprised, too. When we first met, I wasn't Courtney's biggest fan. I thought she was annoying, and an opportunist. Don't get me wrong, she's still all of those things, but I've come to love her despite her flaws. One thing I love about this show is that we're all from the same place, so after the show is over, we can all be in each other's lives. It's so crazy how far I've come. My priority has always been the money, and it still is. Only now, my friends are included in the package.

...

"I really have to give all the credit to Warner here. Not only is he an amazing friend, but he's also an amazingly awesome and talented manager. I wasn't too open about the idea of being on a reality competition show, but he talked me into it, and I'm glad he did. Now, is Heather an absolute pain in my a$$? Yeah, she is to everyone, but I can handle her, and it's nice to have friends who feel the same way. Not only am I having a blast, but I've also met people who I love... I'm still going to beat them and win the money, but you know, I still love them."

...

I talk about Warner every chance I get. I promised to get his name out there, but not just that, I really miss him. After we met, we got so close, and he grew to be my best friend. We had a million sleepovers before I left, and too many shopping trips to count. He's such a good friend who I know I can trust, and he deserves all the success in the world. I just know him and DJ would get along fabulously.

"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen!" Chris announces. "You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward, and the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning, a truck brings us food. Today's task starts there."