17

"Merry Christmas Michael." Toby sat on the floor watching his son tear open his presents.

Ranboo sat on the sofa smiling at the boy.

"Wow!" Michael cooed after every gift was ripped open.

Tommy sat with Shroud in the corner playing with his new rattle. "Look at the dinosaur big man. Raor." He whispered rocking the baby.

Shroud reached up and grasped Tommy's pinky in his fist. A smile lit up his face as he cooed at the rattle.

Tubbo smiled leaning his head into Ranboo's lap. "Tom really transformed into a dad."

Michael laid in Tubbo's lap holding up his chicken. "Papa we mate snow guy?"

"Of course we can bud. Let's go make a snow guy." Toby brushed Michael's hair out of his face.

"Lets get you bundled. Oh Tommy how did the snowsuit fit on Shroud?" Ranboo asked getting up before placing Michael on his hip. 

"It's snug on him, do you have a bigger size?" Tommy asked adjusting Shroud.

"Yeah we do." Ranboo went to the nursery with Tommy right behind him. 

Toby busied himself picking up the living room.

-
The small family walked the short distance to meepaws and aunt Lani's. Michael sat in the wagon bundled up holding his chicken with gifts surrounding him.

Tommy had left the house minutes before headed to his fathers house.

-

Michael sat in his meepaw's lap looking at the photo's of his grandfather eating a sugar cookie. His father's helping his aunt build her bicycle.

"Oh look Michael, there's papa as a baby."

"Aww cute papa." Michael said.