Chapter 15

The same day at night, Jisoo got ready as her boyfriend is coming today to meet her parents she wear a simple attire looking as pretty as ever,and the damn smile on her face cherry on top.

" Ohh...what happened tae" jisoo asked taehyung who call her middle of her dressing. " Jisoo, I forgot to tell you that my mom is coming too" tae answer which make jisoo quite nervous,its not like she's meeting her first time,but it's quite different tonight as her parents will be there too. " Why...i mean why you didn't tell me earlier,so I could have change into some distant clothes" jisoo say nervously. " There's no need to change,my Jisooyaa look good in every think,if you were a potato bag then that will also look good on you, after all my Jisooyaa is pretty and...sexy" taehyung answer playfully " You never leave a chance to tease me... alright I am keeping up, bye" jisoo answer and about to keep when taehyung replied. " Is my baby angry at me, and I am just stating facts... isn't it true... aren't you sexy" taehyung say playfully. " Bye... I am not talking with you tonight." Jisoo answer and cut the call while on other side taehyung chuckles at his sweet baby.

" Jisoo, when will Taehyung come" her mom asked impatiently, she's so excited to meet her future son in law, it's fifth time she asked same question in just ten minutes. " Aren't you too excited, it's just 6.55, he's coming at 7." her dad say mocking as his ears are tired of the same question again and again. " Aren't you happy for your daughter" her mom answer back, and again there bickering start. " I am happy for my daughter,but I am not overexcited like you " her father fight back.

" Eomma,appa will you stop it, what will they think when they here and find you arguing...just wait for a minute,they will be here soon" jisoo say stepping into her parents silly argument.

" Aww...you are really handsome taehyung...I am happy for my daughter" jisoo's mom compliment her daughter's boyfriend who was sitting infront of them with his mom. " Thank you aunty" he replied simply showing his boxy smile.

"Jisoo is pretty too, I am really happy for them, I am happy for my son" tae's mom say happily

"Jisoo is pretty too, I am really happy for them, I am happy for my son" tae's mom say happily. " Thank you Mrs.kim." jisoo answer nervously. " Don't call me Mrs. Kim, just say aunty" tae's mom replied with polite smile, while jisoo nodded showing her sweet smile.