𝟒𝟎

I was now Parked in my dad's driveway behind Landon

I was now Parked in my dad's driveway behind Landon. When I saw my mom's car I quickly got out my car going up to his house door.

"Damn wait on me, the fuck." Landon closed his car door.

"Well speed up then." I rung the door bell repeatedly. I get so happy just hearing my momma and being in her presence. It's like now I see why everybody was saying her energy was so pure.

"Lala you gone break my doorbell." My dad opened the door.

"I'm sayin, then she almost fell when she got out her car." Landon said. "But wassup pops." He added and as my dad let us in.

"Shut up, hey daddy where my momma?" I asked.

"She in the second living room." He said and we followed him there.

"I don't smell no food you should've cooked we're your guest- Cook for what? Better take yo' hungry ass to Wendy's and get a fofofo." My dad cut him off.

"A fofofo? I'm Landon I deserve a fresh gourmet meal." He said.

"I deserve that too." I said.

"Please don't agree wit him-MOMMA." I cut him off going up to my mom and hugging her. I love her hugs.

"Hey pretty." She smiled as she hugged me back.

"Can you be my new momma, my alleged biological momma dead." Landon said.

"Don't take him serious." My dad said and Landon chuckled.

"So how did y'all's therapy session go today?" My mom asked as everyone sat down.

"It was straight, for the first time we actually communicated good." Landon said.

"Yeah it was good, she said that her work with us was done but she was gone call in a few months for like a check up on how everything is going." I said.

"Well i'm happy for y'all, that's good." My mom said.

"Kamille must wasn't there?" My dad asked.