PART 29

OLIVIA'S POV

Now I will try to walk.I tried taking the first step "ahhh!"I didn't fall but held the nightstand while still standing straight with one leg up and one hand holding my towel that was about to slip.Ryder barged in startling me and causing my grip on the towel to loosen and it fell.

..............

"I looked at him with wide shocked eyes.His eyes were roaming all over my body.From head to toe he was staring intently without blinking.

And when his eyes finally settle on mine ,he started to walk towards me and in a blink of an eye he was already infront of me.

I didn't really pay attention on how he managed to get my body laying down in bed on my back because my mind suddenly became foggy and excited with his touch.

He was now hovering over me.He was on top of me staring in my eyes in a way that I couldn't read.My heart was beating so fast.

I felt his hand on my cheek.He was gently rubbing it and something about the way he was touching me got me and my wolf excited.

His hand started to move down to my jaw  and stopped when it reached my neck.

I started to breathe a little heavy and hee was still maintaining an eye contact with me but then he averted his eyes to his hand that resting on my neck.

I looked at him with nervousness and excitement for some reason.He started rubbing on my neck in a nice gently manner.I closed my eyes enjoying whatever that he was doing to me.

Suddenly I felt his warm breath on my ear as if he wants to whisper something to me.Then the rubbing on my neck stopped as I felt his lips on my jawline.He traced his kisses until he reached my neck and I inhaled sharply when he stopped at my weak spot.

With how much it affected me I knew that he found my marking sport.He just placed his lips there without moving them and it did felt good but I wanted more.

As if hearing my thoughts he gave me some wet kisses near my marking spot.My wolf was beyond excited with this much affection.I didn't want him to stop and he knew thst with how heavily I was breathing.

When he finally gave me a wet kiss on my marking spot I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my mouth.Ryder groaned and I think it had something to do with my moaning.

"I want to mark you so badly at this moment "He whispered in a seductive deep voice of his that I haven't heard before.

"I want to finally claim you as my own.At this rate it is impossible for me to back down and not mark you.So please tell me to stop and I will try my level best to restrict myself"He gave me a kiss on the cheek and when I opened my eyes I found him starring at me.

I thought it might be his wolf that is making him do this but it was all him with how his eyes are still the same colour.

"M-mark me"I whispered while looking at him straight in his eyes.His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips.It continued for a while until he finally rested his eyes only on my lips.

It was clear as day that he wanted to kiss me.He searched my face and I think for denial or hesitation and when he didn't find any he brought his lips down to meet my own.

This kiss was slow and gentle.He kissed me as if I was fragile and he could break me.His lips slowly moved from mime to my jaw ,all the way to my neck.

He sucked on my marking spot and I moaned with ecstasy.My hand went up to his back when the other one went to his hair.

It just felt right doing so and Ryder groaned when I ran my hand through his hair.I continued doing that knowing how much he is liking it.

"Are you sure that you want me to mark you?"The way he asked made me feel as if he wanted me to say no but I brushed it off and nodded with so much eagerness.

"It's going to hurt"I closed my eyes ,feeling really nervous and scared.

"Hey look at me"I looked at him and he brushed off my hair behind my ear.

"I promise it's going to hurt only a little bit and after that you'll enjoy it"I nodded my head with a smile then I closed my eyes waiting for him to mark me and make me a part of him.

His lips went to my neck and rested on my mark.He took his time and when I thought he was not going to mark me anymore I felt a sharp pain on my neck.

I screamed with tears gathered in my eyes.His canines were still in my flesh and he didn't remove them even when I was trying to push him off me.Which didn't work.He pinned my hands down above my head to stop me form moving too much and trying to get him off.

After a few seconds the pain disappeared like it was never there and an immense amount of pleasure hit me and I groaned.

He removed his teeth from my flesh and he licked my wound and although he was doing that to make me heal faster I still felt pleasure.

I snaked his neck to prevent him from moving his head away as I was now clouded with nothing but pleasure.

I think he got the message and start to suck on my mark.

God that feels good.

I closed my eyes to welcome the pleasure and It felt as if I was no longer in control of my own body.

I looked at my side and found Ryder's hands fisted on the duvet with his veins popping.I think he is restricting himself from touching me on my body knowing where that would lead.

I suddenly yawned uncontrollably and Ryder stopped and looked at me.I was too tired and can barely keep my eyes open to care how embarrassing this is.

I couldn't control my eyes from closing.Before falling asleep I felt Ryder's hand wiping my tears.

My eyes are closed but I can feel what was happening.Ryder moved my body to goddess knows where and at this point I didn't even care that I was naked.

I have never felt this tired or this kind of urge to fall asleep before in my life.

I felt my hair being stroked before shutting down and falling asleep.

..........................
Words 1087

I have never wrote anything like this before.I am really shy  (don't know why) but I just wanted to say that he marked her without going detail to detail but that wouldn't feel right So from all the information I've gathered while reading other books I came up with this chapter of how he marked her.

Hope you enjoyed it and please tell me what you think.So that I know if I'm doing something wrong.😗

Cindyyy