57. body of mine

057

057

Devora's swift motion caught Jungkook off-guard, catching himself with his left hand on the mat below him as their bodies and lips gravitated to each other.

They were almost like two magnets — a powerful field that attached them, yearning to feel the heat that their two bodies produced.

He placed one hand on her hip, feeling her hands reach to the back of his neck as she straddled on top of his lap.

She released her lips from his, breathing laboriously from her nose — forcing herself to catch her breath and calm down.

His right hand placed itself above her waist, pulling her closer.

"I'm sorry." She apologized suddenly, putting a hand on his chest. "I shouldn't have thrown myself on you like that." Flustered with herself as she replayed her actions in her head, her expression recoiled with a blench.

Shaking his head, hands caressing her curves. "Don't apologize. I'm okay with it." He looked at her lips for a moment. "I want to kiss you again, honestly."

That was a good thing, wasn't it?

That was the first time Devora had ever experienced something like that, it was her first kiss.

She never really expected her first kiss to be inside a boxing ring, with the person who was just throwing fists at her.

But, it made sense with Jungkook.

Devora flushed. She was still trying to catch up with her smoldering heart and erratic breathing, while Jungkook was left physically unafflicted by their kiss. His breathing was relatively heavy, but he played everything off so smoothly.

Especially with the smug angle that pulled on the corner of his lips, making him look ineffably compelling and desirable.

Devora felt his hands squeeze against her hips, anxious for more.

Without another word, she pushed the nape of his neck closer to her, kissing him again.

The first one seemed more tamed as if they were both testing the waters.

Albeit, this time, it was much more intense, they couldn't get enough of each other. Devora kept a handful of his hair within her locked fingers, her left hand gripped on his stern bicep.

His lips were just as soft as they appeared to be, slightly wincing when she felt his warm tongue begin to sweep against her lower lip.

His hands traveled down, glued to the middle of her lower back, his fingers pulling up on the waistband of her tights.

She felt his hand position itself above her butt, squeezing it firmly.

Devora contorted under his tight grip, opening her eyes in bafflement, releasing herself from their kiss.