Chapter 52

Nara's pov

I laid on the bed as I stared on the ceiling. I will be staying with Mrs. Jo tonight since I have nowhere to sleep. Mrs. Jo is outside with the other staffs for a discussion. She told me to rest so I do what she says. My duty tomorrow is makeup Heeseung. There's nothing more I think. Then suddenly Heeseung words came through my mind.

"Tell everyone....about us..."

Is he serious? He's so brave to tell EVERYONE about it. It might hurt his fan's feelings. I can't do that....his fans will be sad that Heeseung is in relationship with someone especially dating with me. I'm just a normal girl.....he should be dating an idol....and....I might will distract his goals....

I opened google and searched something..

I can't really understand....can they really date....? I shook my head and sighed. I can't stop overthinking.....

I closed the lamp and let out a heavy sigh before closing my eyes to sleep.

_

Heeseung's pov

"What do you need Heeseung?", manager-nim asked. Should I really ask him? Is it a wrong thing? I planned on telling the fans about me and Nara at the world tour...I have to think wisely.....

I feel bad for engenes.....and if I keep it as a secret, I know Nara will be hurt.... I shouldn't be stress like this....it will effect my mental health. I think it's a bad idea to tell everyone...I should just keep quiet...

"Heeseung?", manager-nim questioned as I snapped out from my thoughts.

"Oh-sorry manager-nim I forgot....I'll come back later when I remember about it hehe....um see you later manager-nim", I bowed and walk out embarrassed.

You've made the right choice Heeseung....you are.....

"Oh hyung-ah", Sunoo came while waving.

"Oh, where's the others?", I asked.

"They had gone back to their hotel, I'll get going too, bye goodnight hyung", he smiled.

"Oh okay goodnight", I said as he walk towards the lift.

I went towards my hotel room. I knocked on the door.

"Who's there?", a cute voice spoke. And I know it's Jungwon.

"It's me, Heeseung. Can I come in?", I responded as I hear footsteps coming.

The door opens revealing Jungwon with teddy bear pajamas. I laughed a bit but managed to hide it.

"You haven't slept yet?", I asked while opening my jacket.

"No, I don't feel sleepy", he said and laid on top of a big teddy bear.

"Wooo woo, where did you get that teddy bear?", I asked while chuckling.

"Mr. Choi gave it to me earlier. I don't know when he bought this. I liked it so he decided to give it to me", he said as I shook my head and chuckled at his cuteness.

"I'll change first, then let's sleep", I said as Jungwon mumbles as response.

I walked inside the bathroom after taking my pijamas from the wardrobe. I opened my phone and began to scroll some tiktoks. There's a lot of cute fans edit. I love their edits so much. I scrolled more until I stopped at this one video. The video is about a rumor? I read the caption and it says....

"The one who Heeseung hugged must be (random kpop idol girl's name)!!"

(I thought of karina aespa) 🌚🌚

I just stared at my phone for a couple of second and chuckled. They're so funny. I closed my phone and began to undress myself and change into my pajamas.

_

Back to previous pov

The next morning...

"Yah, Nara wake up. Go to shower and let's have breakfast", Mrs. Jo slowly shakes my body.

"Oh....I'm sorry for waking up late", I said rubbing my eyes.

"Nah, you're not....we're probably the first and second one to wake up", she chuckled as I smiled.

"Now go get ready", Mrs. Jo said as I nodded and walks towards my luggage and pick one outfit. After a few minutes....I got ready. This is the outfit that I wore.....

I wore some makeup and perfumes on

I wore some makeup and perfumes on. I like the scent of the perfume. I will smell like flowers.

"I'm ready Mrs. Jo", I said grabbing my handbag and my makeup bag.

"Nice! You look good! Now let's help the others", Mrs. Jo said as I nodded and followed her. While I was walking, I saw the girl that hates me making me hung my head low.

"Oh hi Nara", she sweetly said and looked at Mrs. Jo.

"Can I talk to Nara Mrs. Jo?", she smiled.

"Sure, I'll get going", Mrs. Jo said and walks away.

I looked at her as she slowly turns her head towards me. Her sweet expression changed....she pulled my hair caused me to groan a little.

"I-It hurts....", I said, struggling to get out from her grip. There's a few staff watching.....and laughing...

"I know what you did to make everyone loves you and treat you like a princess including Mrs. Jo....did you tell her about it? Did you tell her that I kicked you out? You attention seeker freak", she raised her voice while her hands are still on my hair.

"N-Nooo I didn't let me go!", I squealed.

"Oh....the girl who's younger than me talk back? That's so disrespectful! Look everyone, this is the girl that makes us useless, she's an attention seeker and a selfish freak!", she pulls my hair harder and push my head caused me to fall on the ground.

Everyone was just watching....all of them hates me...

"Nice outfit...do you mind if I rip it off?", she grabs my blazer and was about to pull it until....

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"