Tammi & Kelli

Y/n Pov:

It was the penultimate day of school when everything went downhill.

The day started normally. I woke up to the beautiful sound (more like annoying noise) of my roommate's shower singing. 

Right! I didn't tell you about Grayson!

When I arrived at Atlantic High, the principal told me there was only one room left, and that I would have to share with a boy. I thought I would end up with a flirty, hormonal, ignorant roommate, but I ended up with a French bisexual cinnamon roll.

Grayson Martin.

Now, you might think, "So you two fell in love, and now you're dating." No. We became close friends (the crack head type of friends) and I'm kind of sad knowing I'll have to leave him for the holidays.

Then I remember I'm going to Camp Half-Blood, and I become happy again.

Anyway, let's continue.

"MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME—AND I! I MUST CONFESS, I STILL BELIEVE—STILL BELIEVE!" sang Grayson obnoxiously.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, sitting up.

"WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU, I LOSE MY MIND! GIVE ME A SIGN!"

I stepped out of the bed and banged on the bathroom door, my fists closed.

"SHUT UP!"

"HIT ME, BABY, ONE MORE TIME!" he continued, ignoring me.

I could hear his smirk.

I groaned and walked over to my closet, getting my uniform out.

It was the typical film uniform. For girls, it was a button-up white shirt, a dark grey pullover cardigan jumper, a light grey skirt, a maroon and white tie, a maroon dinner jacket, black tights and black Mary Annes. For boys, it was the same, but instead of having a light grey skirt, they had light grey pants and instead of wearing tights and Mary Annes, they had to wear black socks and formal school shoes.

Grayson came out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, Y/n/n," he said, in his usual slight, yet noticeable, French accent.

"Bonjour," I greeted back, making my way to the bathroom. "I hope you didn't make a mess."

"I didn't, don't worry, I learned my lesson after what happened last time."

"Good."

I entered the bathroom—uniform in hand —, locked the door, took off my pyjamas/sleeping clothes and stepped in the shower, letting the warm/cold water hit my face. Mid-shower, I had a splendid idea.

Revenge.

I cleared my throat and with my most obnoxious singing voice, I sang, "SHE'S INTO SUPERSTITIONS! BLACK CATS AND VOODOO DOLLS!"

I could hear Grayson's groan outside the door.

"I FEEL A PREMONITION!" I continued. "THAT GIRL'S GONNA MAKE ME FALL!"

"I GET IT! YOU WANTED REVENGE! NOW STOP!" he shouted from outside.

"SHE'S INTO NEW SENSATIONS! NEW KICKS IN THE CANDLELIGHT! SHE'S GOT A NEW ADDICTION! FOR EVERY DAY AND NIGHT!"

"SHUT UP!"

I smirked and continued, "SHE'LL MAKE YOU TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND GO DANCING IN THE RAIN! SHE'LL MAKE YOU LIVE HER CRAZY LIFE, BUT SHE'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR PAIN! LIKE A BULLET TO YOUR BRAIN! COME ON!"