Epilogue

3RD POV:

Soft pitter-patter could be heard in the home. The Florence weather was perfect at the moment, the light breeze that could be felt was refreshing.

"Bambi!" The deep voice called out. The man had just arrived after a busy day at work. It was a week until his wedding. The house was being prepared for their family to arrive.

"Daddy! Daddy!" The small voice of his daughter emerged as she ran to the front door. She was dressed in a lilac poofy dress and frilly white socks. One of her Mary Janes was missing from her foot. Instantly he picked her up and held her in a tight hug.

"Where is your other shoe, Bambi?" Her father rose his eyebrow at her making her shrug. "Let us go see what mommy and Ale are doing?" As he walked further he made it to the living room where his beautiful soon-to-be wife sat with their son who had an ear infection. The doctor had told them that he would be fine before the wedding.

"Hi, loves." He placed a kiss on her lips and a kiss on their sleeping son's forehead. He was nestled in her arms and his lips were pouted due to the discomfort.

"Addy baby, I need you to put your shoe on." She looked at her daughter pointing at the shoe that sat in the middle of the living room. That only made the small girl pout.

"M'kay." She got off her father's lap.

"Why is she dressed so nicely?" He asked since he knew his daughter loved being in PJs.

"Remember your parents are coming today. They are taking her out to distract her from Ale being sick." She reminded him. Neither of the twins liked seeing one another sick. They would refuse to leave each other's sight.

"When is everyone else arriving?"He asked her as the small girl placed her shoe on her father's lap telling him to help her.

"Tomorrow hopefully. They are trying to all come together but who knows if they can manage that." She sighed. They were a full family now, with a bunch of kids running around.

The couple had talked about the possibility of having more kids but in the end, they were happy with their two. They knew that as they grew older they were going to be a handful.

~

The Vassiliev siblings had reunited after a month of not seeing each other. Adrik and Amaya had 3 kids they were all boys. Adrian and Isaiah had adopted a set of twin boys and a girl. Alek was dating a sweet girl named Daisy and they had yet to have kids. Alexei was engaged to Alina. Anton had one boy but he and the mother were not together. Andrey was still dating but he didn't have kids. Gianni and Valeria had gotten married and had two boys.

The kids played in the backyard. Joyous laughter resounded through the backyard as the adults were catching up. Nico and Ana were finally getting married and they were happy that their kids were going to be a part of their wedding.

"Have you both thought of moving back," Alek asked, he would always ask them that when they saw each other.

"No the kids love it here. Yes, it would be nice if they had their cousins around but you know they need Nico here to run things." Ana spoke looking at her daughter dragging her cousins around. She held the baby monitor in her hand making sure Ale was still sleeping.

"We miss you all back home."Alek sighed.

"Maybe when the kids are older but we wouldn't necessarily move back to Chicago we would be somewhere in the States." Nico chimed in. He had been working on them on moving back. As of right now, the mafia needed him to be in charge of the operations in Italy.

"Ahhh! There she comes." Alexei smiled. Little Adora was running towards the adults.

"Mommy," She came over looking for her mom. Due to the number of adults she had to look extra carefully for her. Once she spotted her mom sitting next to her hands she ran over making grabby hands.

"What's wrong baby." Ana held her daughter close to her. She let out a whine stuffing her face on her mother's neck.

"She's tired why don't you take her upstairs," Nico suggested. She stood up with her daughter clinging on to her.

They walked inside their home where Evangelina was coming out with some drinks. Ana was planning on coming back outside but the way Adora was clinging onto her that may not happen. There were times were Adora would get extra clingy especially when she didn't spend a certain amount of time with her twin.

Making her way to the twin's room which was dark only illuminated by the starry night light that they had. Ana had to change Adora since her little overalls were dirty, it was going to be a hassle since she was in a mood right now.

She grabbed some Bambi PJs to change her into. She was trying to be extra quiet since she didn't want to wake up Ale. After changing her she grabbed her stuffed dear and placed it next to her. However, she wasn't' having it and began to whine when she saw her mom leave the room. 

"Mommy stay." She said as her bottom lip wobbled. Ana walked back into the room taking off her sandals and getting into the bed with her daughter. Adora cuddled up against her, the familiar smell of her mother's scent lulled her to sleep. 

~

The wedding had finally arrived. They were finally getting married, their plans to get married went the kids turned one didn't work because at that time it was too dangerous to do so. Now the kids were 3 and a bit more aware for them to participate in the wedding. 

The venue was a villa where Nico's grandparents had gotten married. It was absolutely beautiful the villa outlooked the sea, and with the decorations, the place looked surreal. 

"Are you ready?" Evangelina asked her with a smile on her face. Her blonde hair was pinned up and she was wearing a light pink dress. 

"Yes, I've been waiting for this day to come." She ran my hands down the lacy material. Her bridesmaids were Amaya, Alina, Dasiy, and Valeria who were all wearing satin sage dresses. 

"Mommy you look like a princess." Adora giggled. Her curly hair was let down putback with two pearl clips. Her poofy dress was a light pink matching her grandma's. 

"Thank you, baby."

"Adrik should be here for you soon," Amaya announced. It was only right for Ana to have Adrik by her side to give her away. He had been the only father figure in her life but also her brother's life. When Ana had asked Adrik he almost cried but he held it in saying he has an image to keep up with. 

"Come on girls it's time." Evangelina ushered them all out helping Adora with her basket of flowers.  

"You look stunning." Adrik entered looking at his baby sister. "I am so proud of the woman you have become, no matter how old you get you will always be my baby sister. Sometimes I wonder what could have been if you were never taken from us. I wish I was able to see you grow up, I can't help but picture you as Adora." Ana at this point at some tears rolling down. She didn't want to cry and ruin her makeup but dammit Adrik had her with his little speech. 

She went over to hug him as he gently wiped her tears away. Taking a deep breath she stepped out of the room ready to walk her down the aisle. The song began to play announcing to the guest that the ceremony was beginning. 

Walking down the aisle Ana couldn't help but look at Ale and Adora who stared at her mother with their wide eyes. Nico couldn't take his eyes off of her, she looked breathtaking. Adrik handed her to Nico kissing her on the cheek. 

The officiant began the wedding. Ale brought over the rings as they were ready to say their vows. They said their 'I dos'  pronouncing them husband and wife sealing it with a kiss.

~The End~ 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me. Ana and Nico's story has come to an end, bonus chapters will be released hopefully all by the end of the year. Katerina's story is next and I am not sure if I should do a story on Adora. Let me know if you will like that. 

-not edited
Please comment and vote:)!