||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||

Harumi looks at the expanse of ice that makes up the beautifully carved walls surrounding her

Harumi looks at the expanse of ice that makes up the beautifully carved walls surrounding her. Light streams in from carved out windows paned with frosted glass blurring the view beyond. Curiosity floods her mind as she tries to remember how she got here. 

The last thing she remembered was arriving back home and watching her brother leave as Ranga notified him of an issue near the western gate. She shrugged, figuring he could deal with it and wandered back to her house to take a well deserved nap, still mentally exhausted from all the fun she had the previous day at the lake.

Now she is here in an unfamiliar location made up completely of ice and she can't help but think this is odd. She starts to walk down the long hallway admiring the details carved in the ice before she comes upon a large set of frozen doors.

 Placing a finger to her lips she contemplates if she should open them to see what's on the other side.

"I know you are there, little goddess. You can come in" a familiar voice calls from the other side making Harumi's ears twitch.

 With an air of disbelief she slowly pushes the door open and peeks her head into the room, her eyes narrowing suspiciously at the red headed demon lord that sits sprawled languidly across a throne carved from ice.

 Puffing her cheeks out she steps fully into the room, questions racing through her mind.

'Where am I? How did I get here? Why is Guy here? What is going on?'

Guy smirks at her confused expression admiring her form his eyes twinkling as he notices her puffed out cheeks 'Cute'

"I see you have lots of questions, little goddess. Come here and you may figure out the answers" he says beckoning her with a curl of his finger. Harumi scampers forward a bit, still keeping some space between the two of them as reassurance.

 She may have only met the red headed demon lord just a few weeks ago and he showed no ill intent to her but she was still wary, unsure of his intentions.

She stares at Guy noticing his amused expression and huffs at him "Guy" she acknowledges and his smirk widens "Where am I? Did you kidnap me? That's not very nice. You could have just asked if you wanted me to visit."