Chapter 26: pain,pain and pain

Brook's POV
It had been a week and a couple of days,my stomach is less hurt now,and I can kind of sleep on it. Tom and Draco avoided me,probably knowing I don't want to talk with them at the sooner time,they mostly came when it was lunch time or any other meal of the day,and gratefully,my period ended.

Now,I was laying in bed,covered in the blanket,the TV sound is in the background,rain drops falling on my window,Lilith moans bothers my sleep. She was shouting things like,"oh Ares,fuck,harder" or "oh my god,you're so big" I wanted to cry,"darling?" Draco's voice interrupted my thoughts,"hmm" my eyes were closed,my face pressed to the pillow as I removed the one on the top of my head,"Lilith not letting you sleep?" I shrugged my shoulders,clearly,still half asleep,"want me to take you to my room?" I didn't answer,again,I was half asleep.

"It's soundproof...." I sobbed. What in the fuck. Is wrong with you Brook,"you're that tired,huh?" I whimpered,shutting my eyes harder,"I know,darling,I know" oh he definitely knows if she's his older sister. He walked in my direction,hearing his shoes clicking on the floor,louder as he got more closer to me,than picking me up a bridal style.

He kicked the door open,making me whimper again,"go to sleep darling,I'm taking you away from those horny shits" I snuggled closer to him,feeling a bit cold,"what's wrong?" I whined,why does everyone have the intention to ruin my sleep,"Lilith and Ares" I felt Tom's lips pressing to my forehead,moving my hair away from my sweaty forehead,"dude,she's boiling" Tom pulled away,frowning,pressing his hand to my forehead,"she's not just tired,she's sick as fuck".

Draco was the next one to press his hand to my forehead,clicking his tongue as he does so,"take her upstairs,I'll see what I can do,maybe Mrs. Allen still has some of that medicine we gave her last time" Tom rubbed his face,seeing him squint his eyes harshly. I felt Draco walking upstairs,me still snuggled close to him,"I don't feel good" I whined,trying to find a comfortable position in his arms,"I know that,darling,let me just put you in bed" he laid me gently on bed,putting his hand on my forehead again,"nooo" I whined,again,making him sigh in frustration,"darling,I don't want you to turn around so you won't do a damage to your knees,your condition is already worse".

"I don't want to be alone" I cried out as a weird sharp pain went through my right leg,"shhh,darling" he walked over to me,picking me up and putting me on his lap,"h-hurts" I cried out again,pressing my head to his chest,"what hurts,love,talk to me" I cried harder,taking a hold of his sleeve,fisting it in my hand,"m-my leg,I do-don't know w-why" I hissed,biting my lip. I was biting so hard until I felt the iron taste of blood,"alright,I'll text Tom to get you so pain killers,but I need you to stop biting your lip so you won't hurt it more than you already did" he brought his thumb to my bottom lip,slowly taking them out of my teeth hold,cleaning the blood.

"Take a deep breath,darling" he put his thumb in his mouth,sucking my blood as I started taking deep breaths in,"good girl,keep going" he took his phone from the drawer,texting Tom,"go on darling,you're doing such a good job,Tom will be here any minute,I promise" he shushed me,kissing the top of my head,rocking up back and forth so I'll calm down. Tom burst into the room as I started calming my cries,"there we go,baby,open your mouth",Draco sat me on his lap,with my leg on each side of him,straddling him,as Tom put the white pill in my mouth,handing me a cup of cold water.

I was taking deep breaths,still fisting his suit jacket in my hand,"good girl keep breathing" he looked up at Tom,who was looking at my leg with eyes wide opened,filled with concern. He pressed his hand harder on my thigh,making me start to panic,"w-what's wrong" he pressed harder,getting up from the bed,"nothing,darling,go to sleep" I lift my head up,looking at the bed,seeing a huge stain of blood,than looking at Draco's hand,seeing that...that my stitches got open,"w-what!,how!" I started panicking more,my breathing increased,feeling sweat drops on my forehead.