ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼTEEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼTEEᑎ: ˜”*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼTEEᑎ:
˜”*°•.˜”*°• ᑎᗩTᗩᒪYᗩ TᖇIES TO ᑎOT ᗪIE ˜”*°•.˜”*°•

ᗢᗢᗢ

The faint cries of help from Billy and Tommy met Natalya's ears. Wanda and Natalya locked eyes for a moment before running out of the set they were on, Natalya running faster than her mother, anger fueling her steps.

"Natty! Please!" Billy yelled as Natalya came into view. Both of the twins were holding and pulling against a string against their throats.

"I guess you having a choking kink," Natalya muttered, energy gathering at her palms instinctively, "Hello, boys. It's your wonderful sistet here to save your asses once again.

"I know what you are," Agatha said, talking to Wanda. Agatha tightened her grip on the boys, jerking them back a few steps.

"It's ok, baby. It's ok," Wanda assured.

"You have no idea how dangerous you two are, and even more dangerous combined," Agatha said.

"Miss ma'am, you have no idea how dangerous it is for someone to look at that ugly dress. Is it even a dress? What ever it is, it is not pleasing on the eyes-"

"Natalya"

"You two are supposed to be myths," Agatha told them, "A being capable of spontaneous creation and a being with incredible knowledge and descrictive intent, and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner and saying useless facts at the dinner table."

"Let go of my sons."

"Oh yes, your sons," Agatha nodded, "And Vision, and this whole little life you've made, this is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch."

"My name is cooler, I don't care what y'all say," Natalya shrugged, looking around, "I could really use some coffee right about now."

ᗢᗢᗢ

"Get off me!" Tommy yelled, "Let go of my brother!"

"Our powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda reminded the witch.

"Mine always worked. I'm just lazy. That binding spell you used on me, Agatha? Absolute shit." Natalya smiled.

"No dear, I'm counting on it," Agatha told Wanda smugly before turning to Natalya, "You know, I really hate you.'

"Love you too, Agatha."