Chapter 41: WTF (2)

Chapter 41: WTF (2)

"Young master, why do you want to go to that dirty beach? You could have gone to Hawaii anytime." Kimi asked while focusing on the road.

She's acting a bit more caring than usual… Did she perhaps like how I refused to leave her for Nejire? Heh.

I tilted my head, causing my earring to slap down to my face, as I said, "I am not exactly going there for a vacation."

"Hmm…" She tilted her head too. "Oh, wait, perhaps your [Personal Dimension]’s gate spawn there? Speaking of which, what's inside your "Dimension" anyway? Can other people enter there too?"

"Eh, there are many different things within that ‘Dimension’...” I then shook my head. "As for the second question, no. Nobody other than me and Kurai can enter that place. That's the reason why I didn't explain things to Mom. Since she would never let me go to a place that she isn't sure is safe."

I love my Mom, I really do. She's the best. But she's too overprotective. Some things are better kept a secret from her.

Kimi turned to her left, where I was sitting. "Um… then, is it really safe?"

"...Perhaps."

I didn't need to lie to her, but I also didn't have any reason to be obvious... I don't want her to worry needlessly.

Kimi stared at my eyes for a bit, trying to read me as I shrugged. She was good at reading me before, but not anymore. My CHA stat blocks people from reading my body language.

Maybe they become too busy admiring me, instead? Bleh.

Anyway, telling Kimi to focus on the road instead of asking nonsense questions, I focused on why I am going there.

Takoba Municipal Beach Park is the place where Midoriya was trained by All Might. I am going there to meet All Might and change his mind about giving Izuku One for All.

No, I don’t hate Izuku. Izuku hate is overrated, he’s a shitty protagonist though. The actual reason why he shouldn’t get OFA is that... I want it. On second thought, saying I ‘need’ it would be more appropriate.

One For All is the strongest quirk I know besides Eri’s and All for One’s quirk. I would talk about those latter two on another day, but what I need immediately is OFA.

The main reason why I want this is that One for All is a stockpiling quirk. It is stockpiling strength and energy for seven generations. As for what exactly this ‘Energy’ is, nobody knows. For all you know, this Energy may just be metaphysical, like when people say, “Gah, I am completely out of energy”, when they are tired. OOOR, this might be Mana or something similar.

I highly doubt it’s mana, since the energy within it does come from the other 7 wielders, who I don’t think had Mana, but that’s the point. If it is mana, then it’s useless since I wouldn’t be able to use it at all. I just hope it’s some energy like Chakra, which is essentially life force, and as far as I know, the Curse doesn’t block life force, or I would have been dead already.

So, One for All is essential for my survival. Other than that, it’s a great quirk overall. It’s basically a nerfed version of Issei’s [Boosted Gear]. I can only imagine the destruction my <Surge> would be able to cause if I used 100% One for All on it… Oof.