Chapter 43: Power-up (2)*

I was certainly surprised at this development, but the surprise was pleasant.

This was not only a skill, this was a weapon. Probably my greatest weapon… Actually, calling it a “Skill”, would be wrong at this point since…

[The Eyes of the Lord isn’t a learnable skill as it is an ability exclusive to Adam, basically a genetic power. But rewriting reality is child’s play for the Gamer System if the right item is present, such as the “Skill Evolution Card”.] The system sounded almost prideful when saying this. [Though, to keep true to the multiverse, Master’s genes have been altered, a little, which changes nothing since you were already an Adam-son before. Though because of this, the <Eyes of the Lord> would be found on the “Quirk Page”, as it is a genetic power, which is exactly what quirks are.]

So… it’s basically my second quirk.

I don’t feel any kind of weird feeling in my body though. So it seems even my version of [Gamer’s Body] can keep me safe from turning into a Nomu because of multiple quirks…

[ —Quirk Page— ]

[•<Surge> - LVL 9: The ability to convert your own vitality into energy and release it in the form of exceptionally powerful shockwaves.

Note: The higher the level, the stronger the shockwave and the less SP cost.]

[•<Eyes of the Lord> - LVL 1: Upon activation, the Eyes of the Lord would enable the user to see through his opponents' techniques and provide him with the means to dodge their attacks even if they're Gods.

-All the abilities of the skill, <Observe>, are still accessible.

Note: If used for too long, just like Adam, this can harm the user’s body so much that he might die. If higher level, the chance of that happening lessens.]

There is no doubt, this is the Eyes of the Lord from the Record of Ragnarok.

….Fuuuh, I don’t know what to say about this. This is broken, no, beyond broken. Even at level 1, it allows me to see through my opponents’ techniques and even provides me with the means to dodge the attacks. It’s not a mystery that I am waiting for it to unlock its main power, Ability Copying.

Though…

“It’s true, huh, your eyes are gorgeous, more than before.” Kimi spoke while observing my eyes, her breath falling on my nose.

We were in the car again. Kimi was leaning towards me from the driver’s seat while Kurai was sleeping in the back seat, apparently buffing tires her out.

“What happened there?” She tilted her head. “Your eyes look almost supernatural.”

I looked at the mirror in front of me, and yes, apparently I am a complete Gojo now. Stubborn, Silver hair, Magical blue eye, I even have Curse Energy inside me… kek.

Turning to Kimi, I stuck my tongue out and licked her cheeks, surprising her.

“Eep!”